Roll Call: Philadelphia

you too, nugzie!!! I saw a girl that sort of resembled you that was buying a shirt earlier and I was like "...I don't think that's her, but I dunno." thank gawd I didn't say anything. :p

I'm glad the party turned out awesomely. :cool:

let me guess, you saw her and thought to yourself "nahh, that can't be her, that girls not hot enough." am i right? :cool:

they came in around 1am. i said hi to them but didnt talk to him too much. later in the night, a few minutes before close, hes talking to me, he was obviously really drunk and he was saying really dumb shit. i dont know if he and his g/f were fighting beforehand or what. so anyway, im standing there and hes sitting at the bar talkin to me, and out of nowhere she comes over and whacks him across the face really f***ing hard. then turns around and walks out. he looked stunned. not sure what happened after that, i was pretty drunk too and its a little fuzzy.

Poor beakface. :(:p but better him than you. Meow :D

and this is one of the (very bad ;)) videos I got before my camera died:

Nice work, kid. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a few videos I'll have up next week:
Worth the dive past security and superman from the seat to get a handshake at the end. Apologies to anyone I dove over, I tried to duck back after I got it.

no way! you made it through that guy? was it just you?

the greatest thing that happened at the after party was my ex getting totally bitchslapped by his girlfriend...in mid sentence...while talking to me. it was amazing.

Holy crap, how did I miss that??!! hahahah

I got a few videos I'll have up next week:

Intro/Charming Man
Best Friend
LMKY
Loop
A few others I think.

They should turn out nicely.

Worth the dive past security and superman from the seat to get a handshake at the end. Apologies to anyone I dove over, I tried to duck back after I got it.

Excellent work Joey!!! I was cheering for you the whole time!!

And to you both, I am sorry if I forgot to say bye. Did I? The tail end of the night was blurry and I honestly can't remember :( So if I did forget to say bye, I'm sorry. See you tomorrow though! :)

Holy crap, how did I miss that??!! hahahah

yeah, he got pwned. :cool:

Excellent work Joey!!! I was cheering for you the whole time!!

And to you both, I am sorry if I forgot to say bye. Did I? The tail end of the night was blurry and I honestly can't remember :( So if I did forget to say bye, I'm sorry. See you tomorrow though! :)

i dont remember if you said goodbye either, haha. its blurry for me too, but its all good. tomorrow...yessssss! :guitar:

thank you to everyone who came out to the Philly afterparty last night. I think i actually had more fun there than at the actual show!

Special thanks to Jonny and the Sons and Heirs, and to Skinner for roping me into this craziness in the first place, and for making soda runs for me while I "worked." And to Mike at the Khyber, even though he isn't reading this, I just want to put into writing my appreciation for his efforts all night.

The band sounded incredible, and the choice of setlist was fantastic, I had a blast spinning, and it looked like everyone present was enjoying the evening.

Let's do it again soon!

I just wanted to chime in on behalf of The Sons & Heirs to say that we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the festivities in Philly on Sunday. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who came out and partied with us at The Khyber, but especially to Skinner & Darth Vegan/DJ Chris X, without whom the event would not have happened.

Philadelphia has quickly become one of our favorite cities to play, and it's mainly due to all of the fantastic ladies and gents on this forum who have made our recent visits there so worthwhile! We hope to be back soon, and also to maybe see some of you again at some of the upcoming Moz shows and/or @ BB King's after Carnegie Hall this Thursday!

-Jonny

Last edited:
We enjoy it every time you guys come too! I've seen you a few times in Philly now and I thoroughly enjoy it every time. You guys are only a short drive away, please come down more often!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Laz35FP5Ix0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Laz35FP5Ix0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

hellz yeah. :cool:

dude, the person next to me smelled like they ate a filet-o-fish before they came.

Were you way up in the top, like one row from the last row in the joint? If so, those two chicks were right in front of me and if I were a blind man I would've sworn they just pulled in from two months at sea. Good god those fookers stunk!

Best, JP

so much for the Academy's no camera policy...i saw a sea of cel phones and cameras on the whole time. there are 3 or 4 different angles of his entrance up online now. in the great video above, did the girl getting Moz's name on her arm get it tattooed, as has been said? and did a seat down front get broken by someone getting thrown back offstage??

so much for the Academy's no camera policy...i saw a sea of cel phones and cameras on the whole time. there are 3 or 4 different angles of his entrance up online now. in the great video above, did the girl getting Moz's name on her arm get it tattooed, as has been said? and did a seat down front get broken by someone getting thrown back offstage??

they didnt check me at all. i had two cameras stuffed in my boobs. :cool:

. in the great video above, did the girl getting Moz's name on her arm get it tattooed, as has been said?

she did indeed. That's my friend Hannah. Her and our friend Jasen (who posts on here as Viva Hate and was the lone successful stage invader at Wellmont- what an incredible week he had!) were the two people besides Scarlet Ibis to get signed. They both immediately left and got the sigs tattooed on.

Had I not gone to the Khyber early to drop my DJ gear off for the afterparty, I'd have been with them when it happened and would now be sporting a permanent autograph etched into my arm as well. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...:squiffy:

Tags
hale yeah
Back
Top Bottom