Roundhouse Gigs (Again)

Bassist-In-A-Tutu

I spoke to the ticket people on the phone. They say there is no password, you just need the link, which only goes to special lists etc.... We have the link, all is good!

Tickets will be (In his estimation) £30 to £45

He fully expects all tickets to sell out through pre sales - no point going to the Roundhouse on Friday morning, he doesn't expect there to be any left.

I'm going to try and get tickets for Thursday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday, depending. Would anyone like to meet up? I used to live neer Camden, so know the place realy well. Been there a million times! My friends from work will probably only want to go once, it would be nice to have someone else to go with too.

Cool, I finaly get to see Him live, Agh!

you'll have a job getting tickets for thursday,
no gig that day,
mon/tue/wed....
fri/sat/sun

;)

you'll have a job getting tickets for thursday,
no gig that day,
mon/tue/wed....
fri/sat/sun

;)

Arse - I should pay more attention! I just looked at the list and thought "Oh, all week....."

:o

Make that Wed, Sat and Sun then.

:D

so whats the link then , just the main page one ?

you seem quite cloak and dagger

It is posted in another thread on this board, I figured if I had found it by now, everyone else would have too!?

I spoke to the ticket people on the phone. They say there is no password, you just need the link, which only goes to special lists etc.... We have the link, all is good!

Tickets will be (In his estimation) £30 to £45

He fully expects all tickets to sell out through pre sales - no point going to the Roundhouse on Friday morning, he doesn't expect there to be any left.

I'm going to try and get tickets for Thursday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday, depending. Would anyone like to meet up? I used to live neer Camden, so know the place realy well. Been there a million times! My friends from work will probably only want to go once, it would be nice to have someone else to go with too.

Cool, I finaly get to see Him live, Agh!

Was it gigs and tours that you rang?

HEY!

If you know well Camden Town would you be able to indicate us a nice/cheap place to stay?
Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Back
Top Bottom