Royal albert hall/paris bootlegs....

• Thread starter Gasping, dying, but some how still alive...
  • Start date
G

Gasping, dying, but some how still alive...

I was wondering if any one picked up the couple of bootlegs that were floating about at Brixton(Paris/Albert hall) & what your thoughts are. I have to say i think there not bad, haven't decided which one i like best but Albert hall one is very good. whether or not they will be classics, time will tell.

As far as art work is concerned the cd covers are nice, good pictures, although it looks as if they were printed on a computer, or certainly a computer was invoved somewhere! The cd's themselves have no art work but for the price i can't complain. Two for £15.

Has any one seen the R.A.H video? Is it any good? I don't have it yet, but hope to get it very soon.

> > Has any one seen the R.A.H video? Is it any good? I don't have it yet, but
> hope to get it very soon.

The one I got was from a bloke in Brighton.. It is filmed stage to Morrisseys left.. about half way up.. view is not too bad.. but it's all pretty much just Morrissey.. no scope for a 'pull out' shot of the whole band. There is also some bloke who gets in the way occassionally as well.. If its the same video watch out for me in teh pile up for the shirt. I come in from the other side.. blue jacket and before my fingers seized up was in there for a sweating age!

The sounds as good as you'd expect from a hand held digi! Moz's voice is clear.

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom