Rumour about B Boorer and Morrissey 'bust up'

FB_IMG_1501953656546.jpg

Just posted by Boz - not really the actions of someone who has 'left' the band!?
Regards,
FWD.

this is bozzs way of saying your putting two n two together and getting four.

Me thinks that we have heard nothing, and this has been bouncing around now for weeks, pretty much confirms it's true. Likely no statement yet as there is likely some unfinished business with contracts and such. It's best to be mum until the ink on whatever severance agreements is dry .

Me thinks that we have heard nothing, and this has been bouncing around now for weeks, pretty much confirms it's true. Likely no statement yet as there is likely some unfinished business with contracts and such. It's best to be mum until the ink on whatever severance agreements is dry .

You're wrong. There has been no fall out and Boz hasn't left the band

It's just a shared post with the comment "nice"

Anything can be read into that.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

20170824_013309.png

It's all a non-story.
Boz was late to recording as he was doing a gig for Fabrique and he left early as he attended a prearranged gig in Japan (something he's done for several years).
All this information was available when this post first appeared, but I guess it was more fun to cobble together the Italian Police 'incident' with Boz going.
There was no bust up.
Just someone taking some information and fitting it in to their own skewed view and then regurgitating it to others.
Regards,
FWD.

At what point did you go badly wrong? What caused it? f***ing idiot you are.

Automated post no need to respond.

Dear Anonymous if you are seeing this please note that your correspondence has been noted and processed by the admin department @ BtBB. Unfortunately It wasn't worthy of a response this time around.
Benny sends his apologies but has had to take these measures due to his hectic workload in the run up to the release of LiH-S.
You are advised to keep posting there is no limit on the amount you post, all posts will be processed.
If you still feel you have been mis treated you are invited to take the matter up with the solo ombudsman.

Admin department BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Back
Top Bottom