Russell Brand

I will say no more about it. It was 2011 and early 2012 when it happened, and I’ve written about it on this website enough already. The only people who believe me are conspiracy theorists.
Shut up. Now. Everyone is fed up with your shit. You are alone and unloved for a reason.

Anyway, I doubt the recent allegations are true. Russell brand wouldn't have had any trouble finding someone to get it on with. I have no doubt that he was probably very touchy Feely (there's an interview he did with Liz Hayes where he was VERY hands on (and she seemed to enjoy it)) and that's the sort of thing that people these days will turn into allegations of sexual harassment just to feel validated.

You didn't watch the documentary or read the article did you?

The globalist are going after him because hes been exposing them too much on his youtube/rumble account.
Why else would they accuse him over a decade later, after he stopped playing the Hollywood game.
Russell has been very open about his past. Everyone knows he was a sex addicted drug addict.

He hasn't been like that for a very long time. Hes one of the few former hollywood stars that speaks the truth about how we are being slowly enslaved and having whatever few freedoms we have left taken from us.

These globalist are the same people that call Morrissey a racists and kept "Bonfire Of Teenagers" from being released.
If you don't go along with their woke agenda they destroy your character in the public eye.

do yourself a favor and "Stop watching the news, Because the news contrives to frighten you. To make you feel small and alone, To make you feel that your mind isn't your own."

I have no love for Brand - in fact, with his descent into cultish 'alternative facts'/conspiracy theory rabbit hole, I think he's probably at least partially responsible for a similar negative drift in Morrissey, and has been a bad influence on Moz and many others.

That said, the place where people should be judged for alledged rape/sexual assault and other crimes should be in a court of law, not the press or the court of public opinion. We've had similar crap going on with Kevin Spacey for the past few years, which has so far resulted in sweet FA being proved. Leave it to the police.

Totally scurrilous behaviour on the part of Channel 4 and The Sunday Times and has all the hallmarks of a hit job. Throw enough mud because, as we all know, some of it will always stick. All designed to destroy his career. I thought we were supposed to be concerned about the mental health of people accused of bahviour such as this? Or is that only when the alleged perpetrator works for the BBC or ITV?
The papers in the UK this morning all have headlines saying 'Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault', implying that he is facing criminal charges. Total rubbish. They have basically got some anonymous people to allege x, y, and z. None of them have been to the police. Total muck raking.
Interesting that the documentary brought in Jonathan Ross too, recently facing 'criticism' for supporting the great Graham Linehan. I wouldn't be surprised if Moz's previous friendship with Brand is added to the long list of 'j'accuse' against him. Guilt by association. The message to other 'celebrities' is clear - don't talk about politics, do as you're told. We can do this to any of you. As Noel said about Harry Styles - now wear this dress and shut up.

Totally scurrilous behaviour on the part of Channel 4 and The Sunday Times and has all the hallmarks of a hit job. Throw enough mud because, as we all know, some of it will always stick. All designed to destroy his career. I thought we were supposed to be concerned about the mental health of people accused of bahviour such as this? Or is that only when the alleged perpetrator works for the BBC or ITV?
The papers in the UK this morning all have headlines saying 'Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault', implying that he is facing criminal charges. Total rubbish. They have basically got some anonymous people to allege x, y, and z. None of them have been to the police. Total muck raking.
Interesting that the documentary brought in Jonathan Ross too, recently facing 'criticism' for supporting the great Graham Linehan. I wouldn't be surprised if Moz's previous friendship with Brand is added to the long list of 'j'accuse' against him. Guilt by association. The message to other 'celebrities' is clear - don't talk about politics, do as you're told. We can do this to any of you. As Noel said about Harry Styles - now wear this dress and shut up.
if it's a hit piece, they've bitten off more than they can chew. he has five million followers who probably are more than a little suspicious of mainstream media. how are they going to cancel him when more people watch him than watch chanel 4??

if it's a hit piece, they've bitten off more than they can chew. he has five million followers who probably are more than a little suspicious of mainstream media. how are they going to cancel him when more people watch him than watch chanel 4??
Let's hope so. Apparently he got a standing ovation last night at his show in Wembley. People hopefully will see through this mud slinging a mile away.

I don't know.

I think it's probably not good to dismiss the serious allegations against him as a smear campaign because he has dared to take on the establishment/people like his YouTube content/he has many followers.

But I also think that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence and due process. We can't have trial by media.

Last edited:
Ya, because to dislike rape is to be prudish right?
Rape is abhorrent. But it was interesting that the documentary barely touched on any allegations of that nature, with none of those making allegations having been to the police. Most of the documentary was basically about Russell being a 'bad' person. The word 'grooming' was used repeatedly about totally legal relationships - the suggestion being that he's bascially Gary Glitter. A clip was played of him joking around with Jimmy Saville, sorry, Sir Jimmy Saville, at a time when the BBC was telling everyone that Sir Jimmy Saville was a hero for his charity work. And then 'Sachs-gate' was dragged up. All mud slinging.

Rape is abhorrent. But it was interesting that the documentary barely touched on any allegations of that nature, with none of those making allegations having been to the police. Most of the documentary was basically about Russell being a 'bad' person. The word 'grooming' was used repeatedly about totally legal relationships - the suggestion being that he's bascially Gary Glitter. A clip was played of him joking around with Jimmy Saville, sorry, Sir Jimmy Saville, at a time when the BBC was telling everyone that Sir Jimmy Saville was a hero for his charity work. And then 'Sachs-gate' was dragged up. All mud slinging.
So you haven’t read the article Luxo posted in the off topic thread, without a paywall.

So you haven’t read the article Luxo posted in the off topic thread, without a paywall.
i sort of feel like if you're in a relationship with a sex addict and a heroin user, then you sort of have an agreement where you signed up for him maybe in a drug fueled frenzy not being that cognizant of personal boundaries and these things happening. i wouldnt call that 'rape' rape. i mean, not being in that relationship it's really hard to speculate and make judgements about these things.

Yes, I have read it. If people have criminal allegations to make they should go to the police. If you go to a journalist then it's career damage you are seeking, not justice.
I believe what I read in that article, especially the part about Saint Brand’s eyes glazing over when he rapes.

The globalist are going after him because hes been exposing them too much on his youtube/rumble account.
Why else would they accuse him over a decade later, after he stopped playing the Hollywood game.
Russell has been very open about his past. Everyone knows he was a sex addicted drug addict.

He hasn't been like that for a very long time. Hes one of the few former hollywood stars that speaks the truth about how we are being slowly enslaved and having whatever few freedoms we have left taken from us.

These globalist are the same people that call Morrissey a racists and kept "Bonfire Of Teenagers" from being released.
If you don't go along with their woke agenda they destroy your character in the public eye.

do yourself a favor and "Stop watching the news, Because the news contrives to frighten you. To make you feel small and alone, To make you feel that your mind isn't your own."
Brand is controlled opposition, I’ve heard, from a conspiracy theorist.

Back
Top Bottom