San Diego (Feb. 27) and San Francisco (Mar. 9) dates added - true-to-you.net

Re: San Diego and San Francisco dates added...

There is a presale that begins Thurs 10th at 10AM but you need the "AEG Presale Password". I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any info out there about where to get the password. Does anyone know the scoop?

I just got an email for the San diego show. The password is AEG2013

I just got an email for the San diego show. The password is AEG2013

Tried this right at 10:00 today and the pwd worked but it said no tickets available, even when I just tried just 1 ticket. Did they sell out that fast or were no tickets available for presale?

I tried right at 10am too and was unable to get tickets too. I think there were no pre-sale tickets available.

It took me around 12 attempts before I finally got a ticket for the San Diego show. (like 10 minutes after the presale started)

Same here 36 minutes later. After dealing with Ticketmaster last year for the Sports Arena Show, I'm about done with going to shows just out of principle. Last year, 1 minute after they go on sale, all I can get from the pre-sale is nose bleeds. I hate TM with a passion.

no way the regency ballroom is 4,000 cap...where did you get that figure?

according to this website run by AEG Live, the promoter's parent company, the capacity is 2,325.

http://www.reachourfans.com/venues/regency-ballroom-san-francisco-ca

4000 lol. Really, it's a small place. They say 2000 but there's no way that many fit it on the main floor. Maybe if they sell the upstairs part as standing room only but that would be terrible.

hello! anyone have the AEG presale code by any chance? that would be greatly appreciated. Tix are on sale now with code :)

40 minutes of trying for the San Diego presale and no luck at all. Total bullcrap

Same here 36 minutes later. After dealing with Ticketmaster last year for the Sports Arena Show, I'm about done with going to shows just out of principle. Last year, 1 minute after they go on sale, all I can get from the pre-sale is nose bleeds. I hate TM with a passion.

I tried right at 10 a.m. (actually, just before 10 a.m. -- the second the screen refreshed with tickets available) and kept trying for a while, but got nothing, even when asking for just one ticket. But StubHub, etc. have 40-plus tickets available each, when you check their sites. What gives?

SF password anyone????? AEG2013 isnt working

Finally got into the San Diego presale. only a few seats left not together. Gonna try tomorrow in the general sale.

Can anyone tell is the presale password for San Fran please??

Lesson. Don't jump at the first seat offered if its not ideal. I thought Orch BX would be awesome, but its the last row of the section. I went back in, and the new seat locator, where you actually pick the seat from the map was there, and there was a row 5 center available. I tried to buy it but it was snatched up by someone else before I could click through. Anyhow, never trust ticketmaster with their best available claim..

Wow this is stupid. At 10:00 no tickets showing available for San Diego. Now one and on rare occasions two tickets are randomly showing up from time to time. I can never get two seats together. Is it ticket brokers that are keeping fans out of seats? This hassle just isn't worth it when it's so difficult to buy two tickets together.

Last edited:

San diego Passcode is AEG2013, but still can not buy tickets...... Took a while to even show the option. I have been trying since 10am!! Not giving up!

I feel your pain, though after 1 hour of bad seats and 90% "no seats available", I was lucky enough to get 2nd row center and 2nd row left. I'll figure out the appropriate place on Solo to sell one of these. To echo what's been said, there is little rhyme or reason to what seats you are offered, even in presale, so keep trying and don't settle (too much)!

the presale code for San Francisco is MozSF2013

the website shows the concert is seated but its not. its a general admission standing room concert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom