Say something nice about someone on solo

troubleluvsme has gorgeous eyes and a sweet smile. It's true!

Mel Torment treated my husband's bleeing hand when he cut himself while queuing. I thought that was kind of her. :)

Thank you so much! It was so nice to meet you and your hubby!
...wish we could have hung out more after the show...hopefully we'll have another chance sometime soon!

Corrissey sends the best cards
Bysshe is the best because she thinks farts are funny
NRITH makes me laugh everytime I read a post
Teeth because he is damn SEXY!!!!!

Last edited:
zoloft is sweet and is very kind to animals.

sistasheila is a darling. Her interview scans make my day sometimes.

pashernate is polite and caring.

Thank you. I only have the one so far.

Why are you so hated? You've never been mean to me.

Or am I confused?

dont say, "so hated" that gives the scum who stalk me(buzzetta&the like) ammunution :o
its been 3 years now, and well, i have unintentionally accumalated "ppl" :rolleyes: like him(some others) & their peanut gallery(trubz) :straightface:
what to do? nothing i think, i mean most of these people hate Moz and their few followers are easily lead :cool:
so yeah, its all good SI :thumb:

I knew I left someone out!! EOH, I love you too! you've been one of my longest solo friends!! :)

OMG good thing this was bumped, totally forgot about it

Nugz & Cassius are true goddesses, I remember when they were new here and I had just started posting regularly, we were all pretty newbish, but it was lots of fun <33333333333333333

MDB lulz :thumb:

dont say, "so hated" that gives the scum who stalk me(buzzetta&the like) ammunution :o
its been 3 years now, and well, i have unintentionally accumalated "ppl" :rolleyes: like him(some others) & their peanut gallery(trubz) :straightface:
what to do? nothing i think, i mean most of these people hate Moz and their few followers are easily lead :cool:
so yeah, its all good SI :thumb:

Robby approached me in chat and asked me what nice thing I would like him to say about me on this thread. When I told him I was more comfortable when he did not use my name at all, he attempted a rambling putdown, assuring me that he already knew I felt this way. ???

Anyway, threads like this unfortunately are breeding grounds for certain types of bacteria.

Anyway, threads like this unfortunately are breeding grounds for certain types of bacteria.

:[

I really did start this thread to bring a little sunshine into solo. Really! :)

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom