Simon Mayo radio show BBC 5 Live Wednesday 20th @3.30pm

Jukebox Jury

Retired
The above show is having a feature on Morrissey turning 50 and other Morrissey related discussions that arise during the show.

I've been asked to contribute and will be doing so via the Manchester studios.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

The above show is having a feature on Morrissey turning 50 and other Morrissey related discussions that arise during the show.

I've been asked to contribute and will be doing so via the Manchester studios.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Oxford Road? Give this place a plug, will you?

Au revoir,

Peter

Oxford Road? Give this place a plug, will you?

Au revoir,

Peter

Yes, Oxford Road. Mayo will be in London.
So that's the book, Mozbus, 2010 calendar AND M-Solo I have to plug:thumb:
When will I get chance to discuss Morrissey:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

Good luck :guitar:I hope someone records it so I can listen after work

Phill , what with egg heads , various book reviews , radio shots and newspaper write ups your rapidly becoming the media face of morrissey solo

... or do i mean media whore LOL

just wish I got paid for doing them all.... could retire being a professional Morrissey fan:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I've also had an email asking me to contribute. I'll have to ring them up tomorrow to see what's going on.

I've also had an email asking me to contribute. I'll have to ring them up tomorrow to see what's going on.

Nice one, yeah, I thought they had just asked The Times for the contact details of those in the recent article as I'll be on the programme with Craig from The Inspiral Carpets too.
......Maybe Morrissey 23rd's ex has had an email too:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Simon Mayo is slowly becoming a National Treasure. I really have a lot of respect for the man. I would never have thought in a million years that I would ever say that when he was doing Top of the Pops in the 80's, but it's true.

Simon Mayo is slowly becoming a National Treasure. I really have a lot of respect for the man. I would never have thought in a million years that I would ever say that when he was doing Top of the Pops in the 80's, but it's true.

Well we need a new National Treasure, having just lost 'Our Jade':squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Well we need a new National Treasure, having just lost 'Our Jade':squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Tell me about it! I've been on a fair few trains recently, with the tour. Those books of hers are bloody popular.

Shave your head and wear a cap for your next book launch. Lets grab that gap in the market!

Was that in bad taste?

Nice one, yeah, I thought they had just asked The Times for the contact details of those in the recent article as I'll be on the programme with Craig from The Inspiral Carpets too.
......Maybe Morrissey 23rd's ex has had an email too:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Yes, it was Collette who emailed me forwarding their message. Do you have any idea how they're planning to broadcast, because I am quite far away from any of their studios?

hahhaha I would have to say, I doubt she would give a positive portrayal of Morrissey. But still an alternative opinion, even in the extreme nature is always good. :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom