Singing- i'll stop. Did not know it caused that much trouble.

Ah c'mon now - there's nothing like a good aul sing song.

I haven't heard you sing all night.

i have not and i do not intend to any longer - it was good while it lasted.

and all of those who sing on key -- gotta go 2nd half has started

Re: i have not and i do not intend to any longer - it was good while it lasted.

Why not "s"..if music be the food of love...play on!

tell that to those who... well you know the rest - to put it politely 'do not appreciate it'. I'm

leaving this board anyway.

Re: tell that to those who... well you know the rest - to put it politely 'do not appreciate it'. I'

> leaving this board anyway.

No don't do that "s"..I mean why?
Why should you feel uncomfortable in this place. Everyone is equal in this world and don't forget it. You are as good, if not, probably better, than most of the people on here. (I'm not, but we won't go there...Joke)

What I did want to ask is (hope you don't think I am being impertinent) Are you Steven, or Stephen, from Edinburgh?

Re: tell that to those who... well you know the rest - to put it politely 'do not appreciate it'. I'

> No don't do that "s"..I mean why?
> Why should you feel uncomfortable in this place. Everyone is equal in this
> world and don't forget it. You are as good, if not, probably better, than
> most of the people on here. (I'm not, but we won't go there...Joke)

> What I did want to ask is (hope you don't think I am being impertinent)
> Are you Steven, or Stephen, from Edinburgh?
- i'm not sorry but no.
However I do not need abuse from people from trying to breathe a little bit more reference to Morrissey on this board, trying to remind people that this is why they come here- for this person whom we all admire.

> - i'm not sorry but no.
> However I do not need abuse from people from trying to breathe a little
> bit more reference to Morrissey on this board, trying to remind people
> that this is why they come here- for this person whom we all admire.

Oh Dear "s" please don't think I am "abusing" you in any way whatsoever, believe that is the last of my intentions. The only reason I asked, was with you signing as "s" I just thought it may have stood for Steven, who is someone I have met at various gigs, and he lives in Edinburgh. I certainly didn't mean to offend in any way whatsoever...Honestly!

no, you haven't offended me i was refering to others who make this place hard for those who genuinely want to talk to other fans about Morrissey's music. no hatred - really.

> no, you haven't offended me i was refering to others who make this place
> hard for those who genuinely want to talk to other fans about Morrissey's
> music. no hatred - really.

OK "s" I know how horrible it is on this board sometimes. Especially when you feel you are being singled out. I had the same thing not long ago, when someone was posting under various names, and quoting my "real" name in every posting. It is not nice. I'm glad you know I meant you no harm.

Re: you seem nice enough - (debates on whether to go).

Sorry "s" don't quite follow that last statement of yours?

> leaving this board anyway.

s.. i for one found the singing stuff quite amusing. i was perhaps a bit reluctant to join in, but i found it quite amusing. all the posts are marked NM anyway, so I fail to see the problem. Anyway, i hope it soesn't stop.

just as one decides to leave, someone nice has to come along and change their mind.

> s.. i for one found the singing stuff quite amusing. i was perhaps a bit
> reluctant to join in, but i found it quite amusing. all the posts are
> marked NM anyway, so I fail to see the problem. Anyway, i hope it doesn't
> stop.

my thoughts exactly, there should be more.

Back
Top Bottom