Sister

happy birthdays [2]

sister and notsomutewitness all the best wishes and happy birtday

hope you have a wonderfull day, each one

[yours happy birtdays commissioner]

Thanks a lot, guys! :)

Commemorating this sad occasion by taking a few friends to see Johnny Marr in Manchester tonight.

happy birthday x (seeing Modest Mouse on your birthday..... i would rather stay in:p)

Thanks a lot, guys! :)

Commemorating this sad occasion by taking a few friends to see Johnny Marr in Manchester tonight.

Are you the person that if I remeber correctly, Puddle/WinkWink called "beyond beautiful"? Nice compliment :)

No, I think I half nicked her name (well actually it's from The Father Downling Mysteries). Sister was on here before me! I didn't mean to steal her name.

Happy Birthday Sister btw!

Thanks a lot, everyone!:)

Are you the person that if I remeber correctly, Puddle/WinkWink called "beyond beautiful"? Nice compliment :)

I think I might be the one.
Who's WinkWink? Is that his new username or something?

Thanks a lot, everyone!:)

I think I might be the one.

oh sister...it really has been a long time. names have changed, BUT I'm sure you are still beyond beautiful.

i hope the 'dream job' is still going strong.

thats the purple gay teletubbie, its banned in Poland, cause they thinks
the purple one is gay, cause of the handbag the puppet carries sometimes

[shakes head] such idiocy and homophobia in country that joined the
European Unity

thats the purple gay teletubbie, its banned in Poland, cause they thinks
the purple one is gay, cause of the handbag the puppet carries sometimes

[shakes head] such idiocy and homophobia in country that joined the
European Unity

haha...yeah. they're f***ed up. don't even get me started on the current state of Poland.

is winkwink really the tubbies name?

oh sister...it really has been a long time. names have changed, BUT I'm sure you are still beyond beautiful.

i hope the 'dream job' is still going strong.

Well hello, WinkWink!

It's been a long time indeed.

However, there is a slim chance you might soon find out whether I am still beyond beautiful or not. Am I right in thinking that you are based in New York?

Well hello, WinkWink!

It's been a long time indeed.

However, there is a slim chance you might soon find out whether I am still beyond beautiful or not. Am I right in thinking that you are based in New York?

kinda...i am temporarily moving to Michigan to take some classes. But will be back in NYC for a couple months in the summer before making the full move to Michigan.

Why you ask? You going to the MSG show?

Happy belated birthday, beb! :D :cool:

Haven't seen you for time! Come to the next Moz disco at the Overdraught! Yes! :)

Back
Top Bottom