Site moderation feedback

I already said I wouldn't do it again so I am not sure why this is being continued. I disagree with what you are saying and I am sure you also have privacy rules here which you would like people to respect. We have people who dox here. I don't know if what I am posting was posted by a member here, so I took a little extra privacv step, and yes I have seen people posting about being upset about things being taken from a place they thought was private and posted publicly, including here.
The group rules for FB groups have been around for a long time, it doesn't matter if you take them seriously or not and if you think members here don't dig, you would be mistaken.
I think this really went further than it needed to since I said I would stop doing it, there's not much else I can do.
The changes to automatically allow anyone to join FB groups was a recent change. Similarly, the increase in 'privated' large groups followed as a result.
Anyway, I'll continue discussing what I like as guessing what you meant by your post and your expectations of when something 'ends' is irrelevant if I wish to make a point - this also serves as an explanation for people seeing deleted posts being quoted.
Personally, I couldn't give a tinker's cuss about people's perceptions of 'privacy' on a social media site like FB. They are free to approach the site if posting something on a 20k+ members FB group that later gets seen in a forum thread here causes them some kind of genuine 'issue'. Again, the collating and archiving will continue regardless. Had your view been applied across the board since the site started - there would be significantly less material for you/others to comment on.
FWD.

The changes to allow anyone automatically to join FB groups was a recent change. Similarly, the increase in 'privated' large groups followed as a result.
Anyway, I'll continue discussing what I like as guessing what you meant by your post and your expectations of when something 'ends' is irrelevant if I wish to make a point - this also serves as an explanation for people seeing deleted posts being quoted.
Personally, I couldn't give a tinker's cuss about people's perceptions of 'privacy' on a social media site like FB. They are free to approach the site if posting something on a 20k+ members FB group that later gets seen in a forum thread here causes them some kind of genuine 'issue'. Again, the collating and archiving will continue regardless. Had your view been applied across the board since the site started - there would be significantly less material for you/others to comment on.
FWD.
No one said you can't discuss what you like, the question was why was this still being addressed with me since I did not break a rule, I took down the offending material and said I would not do it again. There is literally nothing else I can do. You and everyone else are free to do whatever but *I* am not doing it anymore since seeing people's reactions to it. I have been whiting out personal info on posts for a while.

Back
Top Bottom