SLC On Secret Millionaire

From the C4 website, Chek Whyte said:

Since filming, I’ve continued to have a keen interest in Salford and the people I met there. We have funds in place to buy two tower blocks in Salford and we have plans to renovate them so they can be sold on as affordable housing for local people.

Top bloke:)

From the C4 website, Chek Whyte said:

Since filming, I’ve continued to have a keen interest in Salford and the people I met there. We have funds in place to buy two tower blocks in Salford and we have plans to renovate them so they can be sold on as affordable housing for local people.

Top bloke:)

Chek Whyte we salute you!

It was a very interesting programme...I have watched a couple of these shows now and its facinating how the millionaire goes on such an emotional journey on his mission...I cried during the programme last week and watching this one too...Chek was great in that he didn't just dish out the loot and piss off...it seems he is in it for the long haul and really intends to make a difference to the people of Salford. My only criticism of last nights show is that it would have benefited greatly from a Smiths soundtrack!;)

That was emotional to watch.

Mr Chek Whyte. I thank you with all of my heart.

Could you all please regularly click on the link at the bottom of all my posts and vote for the SLC? Ta! When I spoke to Hazel Blears at the SLC on the day of the bike ride. She told me it was necessary for how widespread and how important the club is to be demonstrated and to be continually demonstrated.

If you would like to thank Chek, you can email him at [email protected]

Still a loooooooooooooong way to go, guys. :(

From the SLC website:

Our appeal is for £1,000,000 to secure the long term future of this unique building and continue to provide activities for local young people and the community. We have already raised £330,000 towards this target.(November 2007)

Back
Top Bottom