Smiths DVD offer in the Independent, just pay for p&p

majic_johnson

Just picked up the independant today with them offering 'Queen is dead: classic album under review' free apart from the postage which is £1.99

Re: Smiths DVD offer in the independant, just pay for p&p

Just picked up the independant today with them offering 'Queen is dead: classic album under review' free apart from the postage which is £1.99

Nice, I'll have a bit of that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Peter

Smiths DVD reader offer

The Independent on Sunday (here in Ireland) had a "The Smiths - Queen Is Dead - Album under review DVD offer today. For free just pay postage of £1.99. Which you can get online to http://sdd.readerspromotions.com

But I just noticed it's open to UK residents only. Are these thing a scam or a worth while purchase?

Re: Smiths DVD reader offer

For some annoying reason i'm being told that my payment details are incorrect on my card, so if anyone could pay for one for me and i can pay them 1.99 through paypal. it would be much appriciated. Please PM me so i can send you my postal details and paypal payment etc.
Cheers

For some annoying reason i'm being told that my payment details are incorrect on my card, so if anyone could pay for one for me and i can pay them 1.99 through paypal. it would be much appriciated. Please PM me so i can send you my postal details and paypal payment etc.
Cheers

For the observant one's among us you will see that i have posted this exact same post on the other Independant/dvd thread in 'collector's corner'.

Thanks in advance

Great stuff.

All I need now is a DVD player!

Just bumping this thread to ask this question:
Has anyone recieved their dvd as of yet?

Cheers

I've not got anything yet.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom