So who got Palladium tickets today?

J

Jay

Well, after getting up early and queuing for 2 hours the Palladium box office opened with the words "Morrisey Sold Out" - Not one ticket available from the Venue.

I hope other lucky fans got tickets by phone? I am now trying out web ticket sites. Wish me luck!

Jay.

Wow! I am so glad I didnt go to the box office, as that was my original plan. Got up early and booked over the phne. I was on the internet trying, while my girlfriend tried multiple phone numbers. managed to get great seats for the 14th and 28th after about 30 mins of trying.

Good luck jay!

Sorry to hear about not getting tickets after waiting so long outside the venue - I did that for the RFH dates and by the time I got into the box office after standing outside for 2 hours the only seats left were rubbish.

Luckily today, I tried the internet route and got through straightaway on the Ticketmaster site at 8.55am and bought tickets in Row F (I can't explain how they sold so many before that time). Ticketmaster then sold out and Seetickets would not load the Moz ticket page at all. I tried the tel numbers and after waiting 10 mins in a queue, managed to get Row E tickets for the 21st May.

The websites couldn't cope with the demand for 3 London dates today so I dread to think what's going to happen next Friday when the fans are trying to buy for a whole tour.

> Wow! I am so glad I didnt go to the box office, as that was my original
> plan. Got up early and booked over the phne. I was on the internet trying,
> while my girlfriend tried multiple phone numbers. managed to get great
> seats for the 14th and 28th after about 30 mins of trying.

hey, can I borrow some of your good ticket buying karma?

this happens EVERY time I buy tickets through the "normal" channels. I always end up getting shut out or getting really horrible seats :p congrats to you and your gf

You trying to get tickets for the Cardiff gig gwentboy ?

looks like it's gonna be manic trying to get tickets next friday . I think i might camp outside the night before !

Hiya mate,

Not planning on going to Cardiff this time - trying for Halifax, Blackburn & Liverpool and possibly Reading (plus 2 of the Palladium dates). What about you Cardiff? Going to many dates?

ytes, second hand off the scumbags. skipped school to get em, now i won't be eating for weeks because of the money i spent

Back
Top Bottom