Sochi Olympics Thread

Today a friend of mine said that he LOVES watching women's curling because it's the only time he can drink beer and cheer on women sweeping - without getting yelled at.

Today a friend of mine said that he LOVES watching women's curling because it's the only time he can drink beer and cheer on women sweeping - without getting yelled at.

I found myself glued to curling as well....for the athleticism of course :horny:
http://www.sportsgrid.com/hot-babes/time-to-brush-up-on-your-redonkulously-sexy-female-curlers/#24

I seriously want to try the sport. I hear there is a venue near me that serves beer and lets you play. It sounds like a blast.

Captured this pic at the store today... hahaha... Shaun White flakes out and gum is now reduced half price... along with the Valentine's Day sweets. Looks like he was a seasonal item as well. :lbf:

12663497163_2d3eb227c7_z.jpg

I knew Russian scum were going to steal a least a few medals from those more deserving :cool:
com_140220_FigureSkating.jpg

just did not know it would be in women's figure skating :eek:
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/feb/21/sochi-2014-south-korea-russia-figure-skating-gold-sotnikova-kim-yuna
I've watched the two performances & the idea that Adelina's performance was 5 points better than Yuna's is total bullshit :mad:
Yuna Kim deserved to be the first female Olympic figure skating champion since Katarina Witt:love: to defend her title successfully
its just a shame that Yuna had the misfortune to have to try and do it in a place as despicable as Putin's Russia :sick:

I knew Russian scum were going to steal a least a few medals from those more deserving :cool:
com_140220_FigureSkating.jpg

just did not know it would be in women's figure skating :eek:
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/feb/21/sochi-2014-south-korea-russia-figure-skating-gold-sotnikova-kim-yuna
I've watched the two performances & the idea that Adelina's performance was 5 points better than Yuna's is total bullshit :mad:
Yuna Kim deserved to be the first female Olympic figure skating champion since Katarina Witt:love: to defend her title successfully
its just a shame that Yuna had the misfortune to have to try and do it in a place as despicable as Putin's Russia :sick:
"Russian Scum"?
That's a little extreme don't you think?
"Putins a f***ing monster" is much more considered.

"Russian Scum"?
That's a little extreme don't you think?
"Putins a f***ing monster" is much more considered.

sorry, I was just angry when I wrote it :o also, I did spend a year of my life in a country(Georgia)
where I often heard of Russians referred to as Ruselikum and you know, they may have a point
eventually, one must blame the people for the types of leaders they choose to have again and again and again :cool:
and right now its a bit annoying that such country is even host to the Olympics
then again, living in China probably has not helped my opinion of Russia any :lbf:

sorry, I was just angry when I wrote it :o also, I did spend a year of my life in a country(Georgia)
where I often heard of Russians referred to as Ruselikum and you know, they may have a point
eventually, one must blame the people for the types of leaders they choose to have again and again and again :cool:
and right now its a bit annoying that such country is even host to the Olympics
then again, living in China probably has not helped my opinion of Russia any :lbf:
Hey Robby, I spent a little time in Georgia too. I had to work with Russians and it was horrible. They despised the Georgians.
They were nice to me but they were bastards.

Back
Top Bottom