someone please arouse me, im very bored.

P

pillow

not even the man can do it for me today.
not even morrissey,
hanging off a chandelier,
with a plum in his mouth.

Thats what they have gorillas for twatbreath.Poeple like you are funny. You boast about me and my sexcapades with your mom(and everyone elses),yet,you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. You should get a prize for the way you are. Ill give you two slaps across your f***in mouth because i like you. Ill give you five bucks if you go play in a busy intersection.... or you get gang raped by a pack of lonely walruses??? Let me know where to send your money.

honey bun,youre the only walrus for miles.watch out for the eskimos!

Re: honey bun,youre the only walrus for miles.watch out for the eskimos!

thats what you have mindy for carpet muncher. yes,i am the f***in walrus,and no matter what you say about me..you will always be a f***in whore!!! thats the worst thing to be. not a very good whore at that sharpshooter. get yourself checked out,that fungus seems to be getting worse. poor slob,cant even keep yourself clean?? dirty whore bitch. I expected that from you though.

DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT PATHETIC HOW MR. IMPROPER STILL TALKS ABOUT MINDY? LOOK BOZO, DON'T HATE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO TELL YOU TO f*** OFF WHEN YOU ASKED FOR A RIMJOB. THAT'S WHAT YOUR PET DOBERMAN IS FOR, YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT.

Dirty piece of shit?? thats what I call your mom when having sex. did she tell you i call her that???

Back
Top Bottom