something about Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 31782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31782

Thornton Wilder: ''Uncle Pio never exactly beat her, but he resorted to a sarcasm that had terrors of its own''.

''you're running great, great!...But very slowly, please, quickly!''

the philological maiden is a poet's dream

Attachments

• 20230814_205301.jpg
    20230814_205301.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 0
forgot an important detail

and sounds ''Morning Starship''...✨

Attachments

• 20230814_210708.jpg
    20230814_210708.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Morrissey
I am writing to you with an open letter. I have been faithfully serving your forum for almost three months now. Sometimes I even go crazy from zeal. But ''it's nothing'' how brilliantly you put it once. And now the moment of truth has come. I can no longer restrain my feelings. From the very beginning of my damage by your creativity, I can't calmly look at your magic bead necklace (which, of course, is the fault of technological progress and your punching power). I really want to wear your beads! Please send me which ones you don't mind. If I had received a small parcel with your beautiful beads, I would have walked around happy for a whole month or two.
Sincerely yours, Eleanor
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Morrissey is needed in order to love. If you do not know this, it means that you have not read the instructions well.

1002236216-photo-u1.jpg

gettyimages-1140920281.jpg
34b6288cef7e3a07ab4d960481ed3841.jpg

What I really liked about this forum is that humor is very well understood here. and also distinguish humor from banter.

Dear Mr. Morrissey
I am writing to you with an open letter. I have been faithfully serving your forum for almost three months now. Sometimes I even go crazy from zeal. But ''it's nothing'' how brilliantly you put it once. And now the moment of truth has come. I can no longer restrain my feelings. From the very beginning of my damage by your creativity, I can't calmly look at your magic bead necklace (which, of course, is the fault of technological progress and your punching power). I really want to wear your beads! Please send me which ones you don't mind. If I had received a small parcel with your beautiful beads, I would have walked around happy for a whole month or two.
Sincerely yours, Eleanor
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Morrissey is needed in order to love. If you do not know this, it means that you have not read the instructions well.

View attachment 94407

View attachment 94409View attachment 94408
Yes, of course, wait and hope:laughing:

Dear Mr. Morrissey
Sincerely yours, Eleanor

View attachment 94407

View attachment 94409View attachment 94408

That's sweet, but I think the only thing that would appeal to the Mozzer now is cold, hard cash. Try sending £300 with your request.

That's sweet, but I think the only thing that would appeal to the Mozzer now is cold, hard cash. Try sending £300 with your request.
''Penis mighter than the sword'' and ''Fake'' on the neck - it's all true about Morrissey. I think, this deleted member just figured it out. :thumb:

it's a bit expensive for glass beads, although millionaires have their own quirks. :crazy:Isn't the activity of people on this forum bringing Morrissey money by default? so if this fox were not a cunning manipulator, but an honest businessman, he would still pay percents to each active participant himself.:tonguewink:

Back
Top Bottom