Speaking of conspiracies...

catholic vs. protestant...

:popcorn:

rth0500l.jpg

Which mythological figure...
Was the only son of a god..
Birth Was preceded by a bright star in the sky..
Mother was visited by an angel..
Had a foster father descended from royalty..
Whose Birth is celebrated in late December and associated with a manger and a baby..
Whose birth was witnessed by shepards...
Whose biography jumps from roughly age 13 to age 30 without explanation..
Was baptised in a river by a man who was later decapitated...
Walked on water, healed the sick, and stopped the oceans..
Was tempted by the devil...
Performed a resurrection at a place called Anu..
Was publicly killed along with two theives..
Resurrected after three days...
Known as the shepard, the lamb, the son of man..
If you guessed the Egyptian God "Horus", you'd be correct. Oh, and the Christ fella, too. Given the similarity between the early christian myths and other local mythology peticularly the Egyptian diety Horus, it's pretty safe to say Christianity developed as an offshoot of these myths, this is supported by the fact that the jews were enslaved by the Egyptians, and thus definitely exposed to they're beliefs, and the remarkable dearth of evidence that Jesus ever existed.

Last edited:
It all really comes down to one question..

Have you ever personally met "God"?

If the answer is yes, check yourself into a psychiatric facility or wait for the drugs to wear off. Otherwise, how can you possibly be a rational person AND 100% certain of something of which you have no evidence? It's as simple as that.

Jesus wasn't real?

The flack Americans get from us is pretty much down to you still being so much more religious on the whole.

No wonder that Islam is set to take over the world

Then you'll all be sorry

Maybe that wasn't politically correct enough. No apologies.

You won't even be able to have a discussion like this

God had nothing & everything to do with it :cool::lbf::o
God had nothing whatsoever to do with religion, religion being the opium of the people. The fact that it is so insular and binding, doesn't exactly give any leeway for discussion, which in itself is correct, because what we can't analyse, we can't think about? But what we can think about, we can analyse

God had nothing whatsoever to do with religion, religion being the opium of the people. The fact that it is so insular and binding, doesn't exactly give any leeway for discussion, which in itself is correct, because what we can't analyse, we can't think about? But what we can think about, we can analyse
i just like
conspiracy.jpg

the pictures :D

i just like
conspiracy.jpg

the pictures :D

lol

True though. I hate the way these people just live like the rest of us because they can't escape the system, yet the still want to preach. I suppose maybe they're slowly working on bringing 6 billion people round to their ideas.

Tags
bible creationism god insanity jesus religion universe
Back
Top Bottom