Spike T. Smith YT: "Tomorrow" @ House Of Blues - December 20, 1999 (December 20, 2023)

YT:
Screenshot_20231220-233144~2.png

FB:
Screenshot_20231220-233029~2.png

Spike seldom comments on his Morrissey days - this was nice to see.
FWD.

The gigs were announced August 21, 2023.
They were on the front page of this site the same day.
The thread featuring said has been added to continually.
FWD.

Yeah, I remember that… but figured there would be mentions of the shows as they were happening too… setlists, reviews, pics, etc. I mean surely that would be of interest to readers of this site? I was thinking moz’s people put the word out… no more mention of Alain Whyte Band.

Yeah, I remember that… but figured there would be mentions of the shows as they were happening too… setlists, reviews, pics, etc. I mean surely that would be of interest to readers of this site? I was thinking moz’s people put the word out… no more mention of Alain Whyte Band.
Just wanted to note that FWD and others running the ship here have been very supportive of AW and what we’re doing. Have been since day one and it’s greatly appreciated. There did seem to be some minor blowback a couple of years ago from some visitors when so much of what was going on in AW world was shared on the front page. So, I’m sure there is an effort to find a compromise so it doesn’t come across as “Alain Whyte Solo” but also some of the important news does reach those interested. I think they do a fair job even if my personal bias finds more value in the AW stuff than reposting the Central “news” that someone was at an indie record shop and found a Morrissey record misplaced in the Van Morrison section and took a photo of it for their insta or some other similar nonsense 😉
Solo mods go out of their way to share the AW stuff on here and usually pretty quickly even if it’s not front and center. I’d be surprised if M or, more specifically, those that pretend to have his best interests at heart wield any influence over this site with how he/they (shortsightedly) slagged it off in the past.

Yeah that would have interested me a lot more than who ever that guy was that won or was nominated for a grammy. who cares about grammys.

Regarding the suit he said something like "The only throbbing beast this has been near is me .... the next time someone offers you a sausage ... just say no". Great gigs!

this is nice. i had a daughter just a few weeks before this show so i bought a handheld camera to film her. if you look around youtube you will find most of the rest of this show. i didnt put the whole recording up. unfornuate youtube degrades the quality so nice to have mine in clear digital. i took took my daughters mother the night before to see morrissey for her first time. ive taken my daughter several times over the years sinse. what was different about these shows was in the back drop lights on this set of the tour the back lighting said morrissey like the elvis 1968 special, but they didnt do it at this show. i guess not wanting to be thought of as a tacky vegas act

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom