Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Anyone notice the name of the school on Shameless last night?

St Morrisseys

Fantastic, an obvious nod to our Moz as he's a massive fan of the show

On the new Frank Skinner podcast from his saturday morning radio show on absolute radio, Frank tells a story of how he met morrissey on his tv show once but could not get near him as Frank had a cold and did not want to pass it on to moz as he was on tour, he said moz just waved from across the studio.

His co-presenter emily then said how lovely Morrissey was and that she had once had dinner with him

Just watching the programme our friends in the north and during the 1984 episode, what difference does it make was blasted out

Anyone notice the name of the school on Shameless last night?

St Morrisseys

tumblr_lez25myJDL1qdk1u3o1_1280.jpg

:thumb:

Last edited:
Saint Morrissey's on Shameless

On Wednesday's Shameless (Channel 4, UK) there were a number of references to St. Morrissey's Secondary School.

Last edited:
Re: random find

Another on Shameless tonight, First of the gang to die was playing in the jockey

On the new Frank Skinner podcast from his saturday morning radio show on absolute radio, Frank tells a story of how he met morrissey on his tv show once but could not get near him as Frank had a cold and did not want to pass it on to moz as he was on tour, he said moz just waved from across the studio.

His co-presenter emily then said how lovely Morrissey was and that she had once had dinner with him

Another Frank Skinner podcast fan? Cool. I'm a massive fan of the weekend and midweek podcasts - I met Frank at the Edinburgh festival over the summer and he was a good guy. But much shorter than I imagined he would be.

I wonder what the circumstances were where Emily had dinner with Morrissey, and got to refer to him as Moz??

I was watching an old episode of "Reno 911" & one of the dudes was wearing a Morrissey shirt :eek:
one he had cut the sleeves off of :lbf: I mean they do not sell Morrissey shirts that way, or do they? :crazy::p

Has it been mentioned here that on the TBS (I think) show White Collar is a detective or somethingoranother named Mozzie?

On 2 seperate ocassions today i have switched on to Absolute radio and Moz has been playing, this morning EDILS and tonight TLOTFIP

they play the same songs every day,especially Playboys

I listen to Absolute 80's/90's quite a lot and How Soon is now is always on and im sure suedhead is a regular

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom