Strange/unexpected Moz references?

High praise from Kevin (compared to recently aired views).

In a TV documentary from 1987 about young people affected by Thalidomide, Kevin Donnellon wears a The Queen Is Dead t-shirt (from 15:15).

Wildly inaccurate interpretation of 1997 song, This is Not Your Country, from a list by KPEL965 of most controversial songs, one per year since 1930 - https://kpel965.com/ixp/34/p/legend...tones-to-headline-2024-new-orleans-jazz-fest/

Andy Rourke's 10 greatest bass lines with The Smiths
https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-smiths/10-greatest-andy-rourke-basslines/

I went to see Rourke - the band - last night at Dublin Castle. I'm hardly in Camden these days for reasons so I was a bit mopey - but they were fabulous. Keeley being a woman with a butch attitude works really well - it's a reversal rather than a straight recreation. And I adore Jenny Drag. The 80s boots. The 70s hair. Tiny little dance steps. Giant wine glass.

I took a terrible photo:

20240120_095859.jpg

Last edited:
I went to see Rourke - the band - last night at Dublin Castle. I'm hardly in Camden these days for reasons so I was a bit mopey - but they were fabulous. Keeley (?) being a woman with a butch attitude works really well - it's a reversal rather than a straight recreation. And I adore Jenny Drag. The 80s boots. The 70s hair. Tiny little dance steps. Giant wine glass.

I took a terrible photo:

View attachment 100745
Is the the Keeley who supported Alain on the Irish gigs?

It was a warm up for the 2024 Moz Army Meet at Manchester's Star and Garter which this year is titled All about Andy. It's a celebration of his life in aid of The Christie NHS Cancer Hospital in Manchester.
Well indeed. Now do you think the poster could put their personal allegiances aside for the sake of sick folk?

It was a warm up for the 2024 Moz Army Meet at Manchester's Star and Garter which this year is titled All about Andy. It's a celebration of his life in aid of The Christie NHS Cancer Hospital in Manchester.
Thanks!

I love Andy. We met once and he was very gentle and kind.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom