Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Sonya from Echobelly with an old letter from Morrissey.

Nice he asked her to come on to his house. Wonder if she did?

img_1_1708836889933~2.jpg

They are really starting to churn these 'limited' things out now. Do note: 'full broadcast' =/= full gig.
There are about 6 versions of G-Mex in the Google Drive collection (one of which will be the source for the above).
FWD.

View attachment 101926

They are really starting to churn these 'limited' things out now. Do note: 'full broadcast' =/= full gig.
There are about 6 versions of G-Mex in the Google Drive collection (one of which will be the source for the above).
FWD.

Not sure what the pink paragraph means as it seems to infer that the gig was to celebrate the 10th anniversary of G Mex opening. G Mex opened as a venue around 82/83 I think and the Fratival of the tenth summer gig was part of a week long series of events.

The Festival of the Tenth Summer was a music and art festival that took place in Manchesterin July 1986. The festival was organised by Factory Records to 'celebrate Manchester' specifically with reference to the first performance by the Sex Pistols at the Lesser Free Trade Hall in Manchester on 4 June 1976. It consisted of ten events, culminating in an all day music festival at the Greater Manchester Exhibition Centre on 19 July 1986. The festival has its own number in the Factory Records catalogue, FAC 151.

Correction to my Trump post earlier today: he was at the CPAC conference in Washington DC ahead of the South Carolina vote.

Not exactly unexpected, but The Smyths tribute band have started adding Morrissey solo songs into their sets. Recently saw them feature international playboys and suedehead, to about as much fanfare as most Smiths songs. Good to see.

Are they playing Notre Dame? I hope they are.

So the kid Morrissey noticed singing Please... is now on the bill with Marr who is now supporting James... 😂

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom