Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference

Busy Clippers

"How I love all of
The very simple things of life"

Today I'm blissed out over Free Overnight Shipping. And the smell when you open a fresh box of tea. And rain.

What made your day?

1-shotting rabbits outside Ironforge with 8k crits on my friend's T6 Warlock. :D

Props if you can decipher that.

I found out I'm the 18th pale descendant of some old queen or other.

(I listened to The Smiths' best album today.)

Hell, the cover pic would be appropriate for your headstone.

But I won't have a headstone. I should clarify-- I plan to be placed in a special titanium coffin with "The Queen Is Dead" and launched into space so I can float endlessly in the void, touring thousands of planetary systems before being discovered by an alien race which will find and resurrect me. Upon my revival, I can then spend a year answering what will likely be their most immediately pressing question: "So, is Morrissey gay?"

I finally found my sunglasses! and immediately did the cabbage patch dance-- much to the amusement of my kids :p

I listened to Rank today as well, 'space Worm' ;)

I also celebrated the bittersweet end of my daughter's 1st year of Pre-school with a nice picnic.

I finally found my sunglasses! and immediately did the cabbage patch dance-- much to the amusement of my kids :p

I listened to Rank today as well, 'space Worm' ;)

I also celebrated the bittersweet end of my daughter's 1st year of Pre-school with a nice picnic.

Oh my goodness! If the end of her first year of pre-school is bittersweet, they're going to need to carry you out on a stretcher when she graduates from college. :)

Oh my goodness! If the end of her first year of pre-school is bittersweet, they're going to need to carry you out on a stretcher when she graduates from college. :)

:o

My first born is going into 3rd grade! :tears: They grow up too quickly...pre-K, third grade, college, being launched into space...

i had lunch with my grandmom and two sisters. My grandmom gave me some money because of the grade i got on my religion exam yesterday and i went and bought a new dress that i will wear tomorow when i'm going to Norway. Happy life

plus i took the train without a valid ticket and didn't get caught :]

Finding 5 dollars in a jacket pocket then taking my girls out for ice cream:)

Back
Top Bottom