Suede

S

Spencer

I saw them 2 weeks ago, 2 nights in a row. They were fantastic, although it was only the first and second time that I had seen them.
It may sound like heresy, but Mr Anderson proved to be a fantastic front man that I would rate in the same breathe as Morrissey...for different reasons.

Thank You, Mr. Sundown Playboy.

> I saw them 2 weeks ago, 2 nights in a row. They were fantastic, although
> it was only the first and second time that I had seen them.
> It may sound like heresy, but Mr Anderson proved to be a fantastic front
> man that I would rate in the same breathe as Morrissey...for different
> reasons.

Hmm, I liked their first album but after that it was all downhill. I see they're going to reform at some point...why? Have they really got anything left to offer us?

> Hmm, I liked their first album but after that it was all downhill. I see
> they're going to reform at some point...why? Have they really got anything
> left to offer us?

The same can be said for your journal! *runs to put Suede on the Stereo*

pic136476.jpg

> The same can be said for your journal! *runs to put Suede on the Stereo*

Lindy Says? You f***ing cretin. Why don't you give the world a Christmas present and put yourself out of your misery this holiday season?

They've gone off a little since Coming Up (the production of which is supremely underrated), but, in their best moments, they still have some life in the body. Obsessions was as good a song as they ever did.

I just listened to the live Roskilde CD from the deluxe edition of A New Morning. The performances were strong but you could already hear how Brett's voice had been ravaged by the crack and smack...

Cheers,

Jamie

> Lindy Says? You f***ing cretin. Why don't you give the world a Christmas
> present and put yourself out of your misery this holiday season?

f*** you too. Sorry, can't put myself out of my misery just yet. My friend Vi*** and I have work to do. You know Vi*** don't you Dumbles? HMM? Huh? What's that? Merry Christmas!

> f*** you too. Sorry, can't put myself out of my misery just yet. My friend
> Vi*** and I have work to do. You know Vi*** don't you Dumbles? HMM? Huh?
> What's that? Merry Christmas!

What?!!? You have a friend? How the hell did you manage that? Vi***?? I have no idea what you're talking about. It's really low of you to take a pop at David over Lindsay. Just because no one's ever been in love with you, you have no right to take it out on David.
But do take heart, deformed f***wit. Perhaps you'll get enough money to pay someone enough to get you off (though that would take a lot of money). Or maybe you'll find someone someday who can overlook the fact that your parents were brother and sister and your criminal lack of compassion and personality and love you for who you are. But I doubt it.

> The same can be said for your journal! *runs to put Suede on the Stereo*

That doesn't even make sense!

Back
Top Bottom