Tags: Good feature or new trolling opportunity?

I think your conspiracy theory is completely ridiculous .

Who is it that you think i am ?

buzzetta? :D

You , on the other hand , are just a tired ole troll NrItH ;)

Spelling-DictionaryNazi.gif

Could we not start that? Since you are not I am I am not you?

I think tags are an excellent feature.

But what is the real reason for them? I never look at them unless someone points them out and I haven't a clue what they're for.

People are calling me a "wanker" in the tags of various threads. Is this considered in line with the Terms of Service?

It could be considered harassment. I have not been following tag abuse but now that it is an issue I will take a look at it. I have cleaned up some tags, you can report others if there are any other specific problem tags.

I think it's ridiculous that Theo can post lies about people for years, myself for at least 2 years, repeating things that other people made up FOUR YEARS AGO, and then complain about tags.

I get tags "Dave is a mega asshole" and similar, and I don't care. Tags are what they are, and anyone that is going to get their panties in a wad about some "25 letters or less" comment is a whining sack.

Time tells. I don't like people writing things about me, but I am who I am, and people learn to love me, hate me, or ignore me. I think that Theo's problem is that things have shifted a little and he has no support from anyone. No one takes him seriously, and he's no longer effective as a troll because most people have learned to ignore him. I don't dislike Theo personally because I don't know him, but I certainly can't respect him when he antagonizes people for years and then whines when he gets it back.

I didn't write "Theo is a wanker" but I certainly agree with the sentiment expressed, and I think it's only because it's true that he is upset.

It could be considered harassment. I have not been following tag abuse but now that it is an issue I will take a look at it. I have cleaned up some tags, you can report others if there are any other specific problem tags.

Good:)

It has finally took its toll.. and this whole thing has just affected many in different ways.. Many have been chased away.. And Solo has left a bitterness..
Hope you are well David..

And I hope to see you at the next shows.. I'm sure they'll come along.. Mr Morrissey Loves us...
Hmm Maybe its just Los Angeles;)

Goodtimes David..Thank you.

I think it's ridiculous that Theo can post lies about people for years, myself for at least 2 years, repeating things that other people made up FOUR YEARS AGO, and then complain about tags.

I get tags "Dave is a mega asshole" and similar, and I don't care. Tags are what they are, and anyone that is going to get their panties in a wad about some "25 letters or less" comment is a whining sack.

Time tells. I don't like people writing things about me, but I am who I am, and people learn to love me, hate me, or ignore me. I think that Theo's problem is that things have shifted a little and he has no support from anyone. No one takes him seriously, and he's no longer effective as a troll because most people have learned to ignore him. I don't dislike Theo personally because I don't know him, but I certainly can't respect him when he antagonizes people for years and then whines when he gets it back.

I didn't write "Theo is a wanker" but I certainly agree with the sentiment expressed, and I think it's only because it's true that he is upset.

my tag on Helen Bach's thread was deleted. :mad: which I think is lame considering the point of that thread was to troll another user, plus I thought my tag was clever. whatevz :rolleyes:

oh and you're right about Theo cuz you know he's the one who wrote all those stupid tags on Buzzy's threads

it's a neat trick isn't it? It is done using a firefox extension.

Tags
don't piss in my wheaties go teeth!!!!!! i agree with "s&t...." i have to pee only joking ;) robby for pm s&t hooligan rules!! tos? troll pleeze! turd sandwich wah whine wah whine wah whaaambulance where bklyn at? whiner
Back
Top Bottom