Tel Aviv - Bitan (July 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Night Pop Dropped / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of blueish1 via setlist.fm

Last edited:
Tel Aviv , you are too hot :fearful:

I could be wrong but it's about 3 miles from the venue ...

Screenshot_20230704-162351.png

If you can't view Twitter:
Dodwell:
A terrorist attack in Tel Aviv a few moments ago. Thinking of all involved and hope Morrissey and his band/crew are keeping safe! They're due to perform tonight 💙🙏

If you can't view Twitter:
Dodwell:
A terrorist attack in Tel Aviv a few moments ago. Thinking of all involved and hope Morrissey and his band/crew are keeping safe! They're due to perform tonight 💙🙏

Twitter posts posted on sites other than Twitter are visible even to those who do not have a Twitter account .

Twitter posts posted on sites other than Twitter are visible even to those who do not have a Twitter account .
Elon's current messing. Was very aware of previous settings:

Twitter has started blocking unregistered users / If you want to browse tweets, user profiles, and comment threads on the web, then you need to be signed in to a Twitter account.
I won't be doing it with every Tweet, that's for sure.
If anything important happens tonight, I'll attempt to post a Twitter link & separate image/information. Otherwise, people can register on (even if they never use) Twitter.
Regards,
FWD.

Speaking for myself, I can see all Twitter posts on Solo without having a Twitter account.

Meanwhile in Jenin, over 3,000 refugees flee after IDF drone attacks, over 30 dead, including children. Armoured tanks blocking humanitarian and medical aid.

So, go Morrissey. Sing away.

What time does the concert start?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom