The best morrissey video ?

My favs are

SUADEHEAD

Last Of the Famous International Playboys

TOMORROW

Morrissey looks gorgeous in these videos, specially Tomorrow.

November is my very Favorite because it is f***ing crazy gay.

I hate Ouija Board.... it is pure shit!

DAnn, i saw a commercial for Scarborough Country earlier today, and it made me think of you! haha

DAnn, i saw a commercial for Scarborough Country earlier today, and it made me think of you! haha

msnbc_scarborough.gif

n_scarborough_vlog_051228.300w.jpg

God!!!! He's so Dreamy......:o

How was that Goth club the other night? That dress you showed us was really pretty, I'd totally wear it if I was a girl....lol

Last edited:
msnbc_scarborough.gif

n_scarborough_vlog_051228.300w.jpg

God!!!! He's so Dreamy......:o

How was that Goth club the other night? That dress you showed us was really pretty, I'd totally wear it if I was a girl....lol

actually, i had such a weird night. my plans changed initially. and i ended up going to just a laid back bar. so i just wore jeans and a tshirt. but then the friend i was with got all drunk which was totally out of character for him, so i was like "See ya, not driving with you!" so i ended up going to the goth club to meet up with my other friend anyway. so i was all there kinda dressed out of place, but i didnt care cuz by the time i got there i was drunk already.

also, i wanted to ask you. what do you think about Tucker Carlson? i was watching his show the other day, hes not terrible looking...

actually, i had such a weird night. my plans changed initially. and i ended up going to just a laid back bar. so i just wore jeans and a tshirt. but then the friend i was with got all drunk which was totally out of character for him, so i was like "See ya, not driving with you!" so i ended up going to the goth club to meet up with my other friend anyway. so i was all there kinda dressed out of place, but i didnt care cuz by the time i got there i was drunk already.

also, i wanted to ask you. what do you think about Tucker Carlson? i was watching his show the other day, hes not terrible looking...

Well, you know I'm a big fan of going to those goth clubs dressed like I just got out of the office..... I like to be the weirdo among all them cheesey dressed people. It's the music not the culture that attracts me to those places..... It's fun to laugh at all the fat goths too.:p (i'm horrible)

As for Tucker Carlson.............. GROSS!!!!!! He's the whinniest bitch on cable news..... I'd rather do Jack Carfferty on CNN, at least he'd make me laugh with his to-the-point witty comments.

Well, you know I'm a big fan of going to those goth clubs dressed like I just got out of the office..... I like to be the weirdo among all them cheesey dressed people. It's the music not the culture that attracts me to those places..... It's fun to laugh at all the fat goths too.:p (i'm horrible)

As for Tucker Carlson.............. GROSS!!!!!! He's the whinniest bitch on cable news..... I'd rather do Jack Carfferty on CNN, at least he'd make me laugh with his to-the-point witty comments.

::goes to google Jeff Carfferty::

what about Anderson Cooper?

::goes to google Jeff Carfferty::

what about Anderson Cooper?

Anderson Cooper is a closet homo (major turn on) but he looks like a lab rat (major turn off) ...... he's also kind of a dumbass (ultimate turn off) NO WAY!!!

Bill Hemmer on Fox hell yeah
x_billhemmer2.jpg

My favs are

SUADEHEAD

Last Of the Famous International Playboys

TOMORROW

Morrissey looks gorgeous in these videos, specially Tomorrow.

November is my very Favorite because it is f***ing crazy gay.

I hate Ouija Board.... it is pure shit!

agreed about tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but don't you like him in "certain people I know"?

Sing Your Life is the best,
Morrissey looks GORGEOUS, and so does the rest of the band. And well, I just love the movement of the video.
Seasick is great too.

Agreed - I love Sing Your Life, too. He looks f*&ing great! Love the hair, love the moves. It's all very Smiths-ish.
Yeah...sigh...he's hot in that vid. :D

Back
Top Bottom