The Creepiest Children's Books Ever

I am a Ghost

gay_time_painting_book.jpg

193369307X.jpg

More at..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/29/the-creepiest-childrens-b_n_513489.html?fbwall#s75168

It isn't a book but it's the creepiest thing on Public Access TV...

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsPwtJCuC-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsPwtJCuC-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Again, not a book but a film: E.T. I saw it in the cinema with my dad and was scared to death. But I didn't dare to tell my parents, so they thought I loved it, and bought me several E.T. puppets. I couldn't sleep at night...:tears:

Again, not a book but a film: E.T. I saw it in the cinema with my dad and was scared to death. But I didn't dare to tell my parents, so they thought I loved it, and bought me several E.T. puppets. I couldn't sleep at night...:tears:

He looked creepy, Eepy.

He was a tranny as well, enough to give any child sleepless nights.

2002_et_004.jpg

Indoctrinating kids on plastic surgery... written by a plastic surgeon. Oy vey:

My%20Beautiful%20Mommy.jpg

I can't believe these are for real!:eek: (Poor Elmo!:tears:)

here are pisstakes of a famous children's book I used to read. They've kept the pictures, just slightly altered the titles...

Martine/ Jump!
picture.php

Martine hides a body
picture.php

Martine and the drunk bear
picture.php

Martine presents Michael Jackson's child
picture.php

Martine and Condoleeza attack Irak
picture.php

Martine discovers the kama sutra.
picture.php

Imagine if they were real!!!

Dat's a Daschund?

Ach. To my tinking, tat's a teckel. (Oh and, I ain't a German sheperd either, so stop trying that language with me, will you. :rolleyes:)

No Kewpie, it's not a spaniel, it's Patapouf.

See for yourself in

Martine kills little doggies
picture.php

Last edited:
Ach. To my tinking, tat's a teckel. (Oh and, I ain't a German sheperd either, so stop trying that language with me, will you. :rolleyes:)

No Kewpie, it's not a spaniel, it's Patapouf.

See for yourself in

Martine kills little doggies
picture.php

I always thought dachshunds were big feckin' doggies.

Martine looks an evil little brioche. She could be in that Communion picture with little Moz. :lbf:

to move on to actually disturbing children's books, was anyone here ever tortured by struwwelpeter?

Struwwelpeter.png

to move on to actually disturbing children's books, was anyone here ever tortured by struwwelpeter?

Struwwelpeter.png

Yes! Me! I didn't develop a particular fondness for this book. Because of my curly hair I wasn't able to groom it properly, so I thought I'd have the same fate as Struwwelpeter.

Even though some bits of the book aren't even as bad, e.g. it makes a point against racism, not as usual back then.

Still creepy though. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom