The Drivel Thread

Thank you. I'm sure I've lobbed an insult or two (or several) at Johnnie Ray, but in my defense, he deserves it. And probably I've insulted Carlislebaz, too, but that's always because he insults me first.
You should know by nowā€¦.
That my ā€œinsultsā€ are for all on hereā€¦.
So stop being a panicky Bitchā€¦.
Grow a ball or twoā€¦.
Then slip into a pair of Knickers and
Relieve yer selfā€¦. Itā€™s what all men do, No?

Why did I think it was DEATH OF RABAT? It's DEATH OF MARAT. Rabat is the capital of Morocco. What is wrong with me? (Don't answer, Carlislebaz).

"Have a wank, audrey" should become a catchphrase. Like "f*** off with your shit, samsa. "

Still havenā€™t run a bath yet. Having a coffee, mustering up the morale to bathe and go for a walk. Iā€™m not feeling too bad at the moment but have been trying to fight off feeling sickly for a while. Iā€™m aiming to be out the door by 5PM. I hope Iā€™ll make it. I hope this isnā€™t the ending, to just feel sicker and sicker and buckle down to die.

My bath is just about ready. Iā€™m feeling ill, and I think my walk will be a miserable one, and maybe my last.

Iā€™ve had my bath and am about to comb my wet hair. Iā€™m feeling a bit better but still ill, especially my right lung. The hint at nausea that was plaguing me isnā€™t there now, but I canā€™t ignore how sick my lung feels. I will try to be friendly on my walk with my Morrissey sticky notes in pocket, but I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to pull it off, feeling like this. Now would be a good time for Jack the Ripper to spill my guts, because otherwise itā€™s going to be a drawn out horrible death by mold infection spreading throughout my right lung and probably beyond. Iā€™d rather die a quick violent death.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom