The LA House Party...Thanks!

R

rob

My friend, Israel (the host), my sister, Blanca Karen, and I would like to thank "the brave ones" who attended our little house party. We had a blast!

It was neat to be able to meet up with some of the moz fans from the LA area. Also, it was gratifying that everybody that showed was pleasant and down to earth (a compliment to the morrissey fans). People kept popping up to past 2:00 am, though we never had more that 30+ people at once.

Overall, I would say the party was a success except for the unfortunate incident at the end of the night and also how somebody bent my friend's niece's swing and slide.
I'll like to KNOW who the funny man or woman was who taught of using the kid's swing and slide. Come on! those are designed for 5 year olds.

Thanks to interlude for the two bottles of vodka. I hit the last of it about 5:00 am.

Maybe, we can have another gathering sometime.

I was one of the attendees and I'd like to say it was a cool party. Great people, great music, videos and more. Hope we can all get together again soon and do it all over again.

TX to all who went and especially to the host and to the ones who had the balls to do it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom