The Middlesbrough Aftershow Party - The Centrel

Boro_Morrissey

Hey People, The Middlesbrough Aftershow Party is now all sorted. It will be held in the Central, which is directly opposite the Town Hall.

The entrance charge will be £3 on the door, with Advinced tickets being available from the venue (and myself) before the doors open at the town hall for £2.

Doors will be open from around 10, so people come and join us as soon as the gig is over, Morrissey playing in Boro is really unlikely to happen again, so come make the most of it!

5855965681_cda10aa203_b-1.jpg

Re: The Middlesbrough Aftershow Party - The Central

What time will this be going on till?? Although its not a school night so dont give a f*&$!!!! Just wondering :) Oh and what did you decide to do about DJ/Band? 4 tickets please :D

Last edited:

What time will this be going on till?? Although its not a school night so dont give a f*&$!!!! Just wondering :) Oh and what did you decide to do about DJ/Band? 4 tickets please :D

Hey Moodymoo, it wont be a really late one, should all be done between half one and two.

So far i'm Dj'ing lol, but like i said before, i could bring a band/DJ in if there is a call for it. I promote local bands a lot so getting someone in to fit the mood would not be a problem at all.

There will be loads of tickets available on the day. There should be two of us in Black 'nouvelle musique' T shits. I'm obv going to the gig to, so i will make sure you get a ticket :D. Hope you lot all come.

I have never done this sort of thing before, this is only my third Moz gig, so if anyone has any tips for the night on things i could do, just let me know and i will do it. I want it to be a class night. I couldn't have got a venue closer to the town hall.

Cheers
Matt.

I think a DJ is all it needs! Are you giving out flyers in the Town Hall? Totally looking forward to it......need to look out for you for tickets though :squiffy:Good location :thumb: nice and near! Can stumble from Town Hall to there ;)

I think a DJ is all it needs! Are you giving out flyers in the Town Hall? Totally looking forward to it......need to look out for you for tickets though :squiffy:Good location :thumb: nice and near! Can stumble from Town Hall to there ;)

we'll be there moodymoo!

will ring you and your lad before the gig.

Nice one Mick. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hey Guys, just wanted to add, tickets will be available for this directly from The Central, from Tuesday this week. Myself, and the team helping me put this on, will be helping me sell the tickets on the day also. You can get a ticket from anyone wearing a black Nouvelle Musique t shirt. Hope your all gonna come.

Back
Top Bottom