The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Jesus, the billionaires were simply outclassed tonight.

Massive club..:guitar:

Yes, mind you, we played with 10 men for most of the game....... that Robinho can do one for all I care (and he clearly doesn't:mad:)

Still, no team has a devine right to win every game, do they:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

The ultimate insult -to sub a sub... :eek: the shame...

However, City have good form, and a Manager who's prepared to crack the whip. :whip:

We'll see whos taking the piss after tuesday :D

Yes we will....cannie wait!! That's if I get to go. I start a new placement tomorrow and they have me down to work a late on tuesday...hopefully my mentor will be nice and let me swap, if not I will be very very :mad: and :tears:

Yes, mind you, we played with 10 men for most of the game....... that Robinho can do one for all I care (and he clearly doesn't:mad:)

Jukebox Jury

No, but Bobby Manc has had it fairly easy until yesterday. Are kid reckons Robinho has played his last game for City. Totally uninterested and like a previous poster said, Phill, he suffered the footballer's total humiliation of being subbed after coming on as a sub. Ahh well, it gives us a chance against your lot, especially if SAF persists in playing Gary Neville who has about as much pace as me. If Petrov's injury is as bad as first thought then it gives us an even better chance, as I rate him very highly down that left flank.

Yes we will....cannie wait!! That's if I get to go. I start a new placement tomorrow and they have me down to work a late on tuesday...hopefully my mentor will be nice and let me swap, if not I will be very very :mad: and :tears:

Hopefully you'll get to go... good luck with your new placement :thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I agree about Robinho, he has to go, but Who could afford him and his wage?

What are you studying?
I went into work new years day armed with the remaining fixtures for the season, requesting shifts around all the games. Bloody nightmare when you work unsocial hours and weekends!

I will be there tuesday :thumb:

No, but Bobby Manc has had it fairly easy until yesterday. Are kid reckons Robinho has played his last game for City. Totally uninterested and like a previous poster said, Phill, he suffered the footballer's total humiliation of being subbed after coming on as a sub. Ahh well, it gives us a chance against your lot, especially if SAF persists in playing Gary Neville who has about as much pace as me. If Petrov's injury is as bad as first thought then it gives us an even better chance, as I rate him very highly down that left flank.

Is Petrov injured?
Not had the radio on today. Petrov out = SWP in;)

COME ON!!!!!!!!!:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

What are you studying?
I went into work new years day armed with the remaining fixtures for the season, requesting shifts around all the games. Bloody nightmare when you work unsocial hours and weekends!

I will be there tuesday :thumb:

Mental health nursing...I'm gonna have to explain it was postponed due to weather and hope my mentor sympathises with me - fingers crossed.

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom