The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

I received the remaining 3 of the 5 Ann Arbor tickets I ordered today, along with my single Aragon ticket.

Does anyone know why there is a $9.99 "Morrissey Fan Club" receipt in with my Aragon ticket? Is it for the iTunes add on? There wasn't an additional receipt for the Milwaukee presale. I admit I clicked through the sale pages very fast to avoid losing my ticket, but what the hell?

I received the two tickets (one for me, one for my boyfriend) to the Aragon Ballroom in the mail today! :D Hurrah!

I decided not to pay the $2.50 so that I could print the tickets. Ticketmaster piled up too many other meaningless charges on my purchase for me to do that.

anyone got Royal Albert Hall ticket?

I've enquired the RAH (I bought the tickets from their box office) and received the following reply today (04/02/09):

"Dear Marcia
Thank you for your email.
You will receive your Morrissey tickets about two weeks before the event.
I apologise for the fact that the promoter has held the tickets back for posting.
Kind regards,
Sheila Motani"

So... not the best news in the world...

I've enquired the RAH (I bought the tickets from their box office) and received the following reply today (04/02/09):

"Dear Marcia
I apologise for the fact that the promoter has held the tickets back for posting.
Kind regards,
Sheila Motani"

Humm... maybe I should contact the Brixton Academy and ask them? :confused:

"Dear Marcia
Kind regards,
Sheila Motani"

thank you Marcia. not very good news indeed. so i have no choice: just buy the flight and crossed fingers till May, which is way far...

I see some people have got their Barrowlands tickets - I ordered through Seetickets and haven't yet received...am I alone here?

I didn't order mine but I got my ticket Saturday for the St. Pete show. OMG, I'M SO EXCITED. It's 4 days before my birthday. :)

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom