The pastels appreciation thread

vivabob

Ordinary Boy
i love the pastels always have and always will , they are as close to perfect as you can get and stephen is one of my all time heros .

stephenpastel.jpg

anyone else

Yes, they're one of my favourite bands too.

I saw them first time in May 1988, the supporting bands were My Bloody Valentine and Lush. :)

In March 1989 The Vaselines supported them in Manchester gig.

Yes, they're one of my favourite bands too.

I saw them first time in May 1988, the supporting bands were My Bloody Valentine and Lush. :)

In March 1989 The Vaselines supported them in Manchester gig.

i always knew you had taste , i met stephen walking home tonight thats what prompted the thread , he is by far the nicest man in the world

i always knew you had taste , i met stephen walking home tonight thats what prompted the thread , he is by far the nicest man in the world

Awww...it's one of the perks living in Glasgow.

I owe many ex-members of official Japanese Smiths FC who guided me to good British indie music at that time. :)

you should come for a holiday ... i can take you on the glasgow indie tour , you too can stand where members of belle and sebastian stood before they were famous

Thank you very much for the invitation. :)
Yes, I haven't been to Scotland almost 20 years, last time I was in Edinburgh a day before Morrissey's Wolverhampton gig.

I have a friend who works in Edinburgh, perhaps plan to visit there too.

Keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow's Euro Million draw. :p

truckload of trouble is a comp of some singles , but for me i like sitting pretty or illumination (my current fave)

i would start with sittin' pretty too :] + Anne Boleyn is a great song for biking

love them, listening to "Leaving this island" right now
I think I read somewhere they reformed these year and played in Glasgow opening for Jesus & M.C , or it was just a dream?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom