The smiths/Morrissey...

S

s

... has anyone every listened to a song by either and not liked it? then after a while become practically glued to your stereo when you play it?
this happened to me with 'D. Dave' i learned to appreciate it with time - on the other hand do you have songs that you are immediately lost in. For example when i first heard 'this charming man' that was it for me. Just wondering...

Re: has anyone 'ever'...

yes it happened to me with roy's keen ,i never saw the point of it till recently it's now one of my faves.

when i first heard it and 'window cleaner' just appeared from nowhere... now whenever i hear it i

think of that moment, and distinctly remember this guy who called round asking whether or not the windows needed doing that morning.

listening to maladjusted now ...not heard since at least oh let me see .....friday i think

rain goes great with that song... dark lonely night...door firm and locked, telephone off the hook.

Re: rain goes great with that song... dark lonely night...door firm and locked, telephone off the ho

yes very cozy ,beautifull makes me want to cry but then again i'm easily moved.

realise the stupidity within the q. there is never one - feel free to quote from all - lol

Re: do you mean moving as in relocating or ........

moving as in tearjerker? lol
i'd have to say now my heart is full.

Re: oh good not that predictable then ....

is it just me or do you feel like bursting in fits of laughter everytime you hear wide to receive. or am i just being really childish lol

I've never felt quite so alone- :-(

> I've never felt quite so alone- :-(

as i do right now.

it's all for our benefit don't think Moz has ever felt as lonely as i do.

Back
Top Bottom