The Somewhat Slightly Official Online Valentine Thread

guess it is:) Wish I could believe

It's easy if you try. ;) Whoa, I bet John Lennon wouldn't like me using that line like that. :p It really is quite peaceful and calming to know you got someone looking over you, and always there to hear you, and always there with you.

It's easy if you try. ;) Whoa, I bet John Lennon wouldn't like me using that line like that. :p It really is quite peaceful and calming to know you got someone looking over you, and always there to hear you, and always there with you.
niah, maybe. I have Moz;)

Doesnt he?:eek: He gave us the answers before we asked for them:eek:

He should be a little more personal with fans, I know it's hard for him schedules stalkers business privacy all that stuff, but he should take more pictures with people, sign a few more autographs, reach out to us a little more. He appreciates our devotion, I just wish he would be a little closer to all of us. And, I might be a minority, but while Morrissey has said a number of things I can relate to, he hasn't really ever given me any "answers". :p *runs*

run, skippy, ruuuuuuuuun.:p

Yeah, no, maybe, but how often does god come down on earth signing autographs?

run, skippy, ruuuuuuuuun.:p

Yeah, no, maybe, but how often does god come down on earth signing autographs?

He did it once around 2,000 years ago, don't know if he actually signed any autographs per se though. And the form of him that is down here 24/7 doesn't have hands, unfortunately.

Ok, I know I'm a bit late (wasn't here when this thread started last night) but here we go:
HIM: Lover/future hubby

TMYEM: Long term platonic love and fellow mischeif maker (and drinking partner)

Chica :Fantasy lover and keeper of secrets (and research support officer)
Fishy: relationship support worker and all round friend
Vertie: Stalker to the stars and Boosh addict

i'm glad you can almost not see what you wrote about me :p

Yeah, well we don't want everyone going on our little spar spotting trips now do we?We don't have enough night vision equipment for a start...I meant it as a compliment anyway, because it takes sheer determination to achieve this level of stalking...;)

I would just like to say I have never stalked Noel Feilding...:D

...Yet! ;) How about the weekend after next!

Back
Top Bottom