The Sound of The Smiths

hah you know what I do ..most of the time the smiths in our "megastores"are placed very low in the shelves so i always rearrange them..like yesterday rearrange and hiding simply red in the lowest region and putting up the smiths in the direct viewing vision ...
haha, I do that too! :D.
maybe we are using the same store where therir general policy is hiding the good stuff :media markt:D
hehe, yeah, it IS Media Markt! It seems as if they're afraid to sell any Mozza/Smiths-stuff! :)]

hehe moz did visit media markt too while in hungary 2006
"He said he had looked for his new record in Media Markt, getting a groan from the audience. "Oh, is that shit?" asked Mozzer". from a blog

After that he said "We have a reasonably new cd called 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' which you can't really buy in Budapest... (fans disagree) Where? Well I looked in this placed called Media Markt... (articulates last word, but gets a groan from the audience about his pronounciation) Is that shit? (back to the topic) Where should I look then? Where? Very fine..." from passions

are some of these remasters the mixes Marr would have wanted in the first place, ie "Ask" before Moz let Lillywhite to it.

It's a shame that they've put the wrong version of 'Stretch Out And Wait' on the deluxe edition. They've used the one from 'World Won't Listen', even though the booklet says it's the b-side of 'Shakespeare's Sister'.

I just got my copy yesterday, and I noticed that, too. Passions also lists it incorrectly on the song versions page.

Back
Top Bottom