The worst band you have ever seen live.

I can beat any worst gig shockers; I have seen:

- STEPS on their Gold Tour
- S CLUB and S CLUB JNRs for S CLUB UNITED
- BOYZONE's first gig after their reunion
- SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Can anyone beat that plethora of mid-90s claptrap?!

:D:D

Boyzone? What on earth possessed you?? I took my daughter to see McFly twice....cheesy nonsense! :sick:

I have another horrendous confession to make. I also went to see The Glitter Band (without Gary Glitter). What would be the point of that? And Dana at the Fiesta in Sheffield, a seventies club that served chicken in a basket meals and had "artistes" on. Who can beat that?

HAHA Musley, THAT was pretty good, but I still win! The Bay City Rollers!:eek:

the worst band i saw 'live' was actually live on tv. gwen stefani in no doubt, circa 2001. AWFUL. I hope she's improved.
second runner up was mike ness. if only he'd use marshalls that weren't 50 years old, it may have been better.

I had the misfortune of seeing Mindless Self Indulgence open for the Deftones in like 99 or sometime. It was so horrible. That was the one and only time I ever threw anything onto a stage. I hit the singer right in the face with my lighter. It was well worth the cost of a lighter.

I had the misfortune of seeing Mindless Self Indulgence open for the Deftones in like 99 or sometime. It was so horrible. That was the one and only time I ever threw anything onto a stage. I hit the singer right in the face with my lighter. It was well worth the cost of a lighter.

I saw MSI opening for MyChem earlier this year and I thought they were not bad at all - except that the obnoxious little twat of a singer annoyed the crap out of me between songs. So good shot! :D

I saw MSI opening for MyChem earlier this year and I thought they were not bad at all - except that the obnoxious little twat of a singer annoyed the crap out of me between songs. So good shot! :D

she must have knocked him right! its all because of skinner that MSI has any dash of a career!

she must have knocked him right! its all because of skinner that MSI has any dash of a career!

I really hope I had nothing to do with it. Don't blame me! Seriously though imagine how bad they were 8 or 9 years ago. Boooo!

I saw these in the 80's and they were great. I think they were called Southern Death Cult then.
yeah, they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then! The years have not been kind.

HAHA Musley, THAT was pretty good, but I still win! The Bay City Rollers!:eek:

You saw the Rollers. When I was 13 I would have been soooooo jealous. They came to Sheffield but my friend and I weren't aloud to take time off school to buy the tickets so missed out, but her cousin went so we didn't speak to her for months. I use to imagine that one day I would marry Eric Faulkner and planned what we would have in our house. God I've had a sad life!!!!

Mary Lou was Curt's ex and she's talented that's why Courtney hates her so much.

That is true and she also punched out Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill (Kathleen wasn't involved with Kurt) Have any of you SEEN Courtney's blog on MySpaz? She writes words out like, "Hai, me think these is so FaBulous":eek:

I really hope I had nothing to do with it. Don't blame me! Seriously though imagine how bad they were 8 or 9 years ago. Boooo!

Skinner! Me love Anthony Bourdain. I know he loves meat but rowrrr I love him! Can you blame me? :p

Mary Lou was Curt's ex and she's talented that's why Courtney hates her so much.

I know she's wicked cool. Except she has this condition, something-dysphonia, which makes her voice go wobbly sometimes, tragic for a singer. But she's cool and Courtney sucks.

But she's cool and Courtney sucks.

She's really troubled and damaged in many ways i think. But she doesn't suck. I allways prefered Hole to Nirvana AND Bikini Kill. Her lyrics are beautiful and she allways seemed more sincere to me than Kathleen Hanna who in my eyes used the whole Riot Grrrl thing to cover up her lacking musical abilities.

(I like bikini kill though, and their cover og Cherry Bomb beats the original by far.)

You saw the Rollers. When I was 13 I would have been soooooo jealous. They came to Sheffield but my friend and I weren't aloud to take time off school to buy the tickets so missed out, but her cousin went so we didn't speak to her for months. I use to imagine that one day I would marry Eric Faulkner and planned what we would have in our house. God I've had a sad life!!!!

*cracks knuckles*

Now, hang on a minute, girly! Eric was MINE! :mad:

some emo band called test icicles.They were the worst band ever they forgot thier lyrics half way through a song they tryed to sing sounded like nails on chalkboard.

:O

test icicles are not emo!
the singer, dev, is an acquaintance of mine and he is now the frontman of lightspeed champion.
test icicles were brilliant, completley style over substance but a complete pisstake. the whole band was a joke from the get go, the reason they disparsed is because they were starting to be hailed as brilliant and innovative musicians when all they set out to do was to beat the scensters at their own game!

Skinner! Me love Anthony Bourdain. I know he loves meat but rowrrr I love him! Can you blame me? :p

Why would I blame you when you're right? He's so bone-able. Seriously. Check out the link that Mr. Blaze left on my profile comment :D:horny:

Would have had to be the Bay City Rollers concert when I was fourteen.
We had really bad seats right at the back of the hall and it
was shit.
The Bay City Rollers looked like ants,
and although I loved them momentarily (when you think about how
long you live) it was shit the whole thing. They sounded like
puny chipmunks and I'm glad my music taste changed after
that.......

A local band "The Mechanics" on their first gig (PUB). They were atrocious. They were starting to bomb, so three songs in they asked for any requests.

Play the National Anthem and Feck off home was the resounding chant!

They took it well, and needless to say we all got very drunk.:D

Back
Top Bottom