these things take time documentary-there is a light cover version

juannthe 323

Hey,,does anyone have the uploaded link to the cover version of there is a light that never goes out at the beginning of the Morrissey documentary these things take time that was released a few years back???.....

Re: these things take time documentary-there is a light that never goes out cover ver

oh but this is the link to the whole documentary right?..I ALREADY have that,,i just wanted a link to that cover song at the beginning of the documentary..

Re: these things take time documentary-there is a light that never goes out cover ver

thanks i may try that,,,though on the documentary its not even the full song,,its like 30 seconds of it,,was hoping to get the FULL song...the mission continues lol

Unfortunately I don't know the singer / band who covered the song.
Hopefully someone will be able to help you.

have u heard that version at the beginning of the documentary,,,do u like it?..

According to an absent user owenZero, David Nolan who created the documentary also doesn't know the name of the singer.

We need to contact Grant Showbiz who originally started, but sadly abandoned the project of unusual Smiths cover version album.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/65736

yeah i think so,,though i did see that thread that u mentioned and i see a link to the song,,but i think its no longer valid cause i clicked on it and nothing happened..

weird, I was wondering who the singer was earlier..

Back
Top Bottom