To all those on this site who a few weeks ago

G

Graham Fowler

were romanticising about that murderous bastard Michael Collins and trying to justify murder with that dispicable phrase "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." Well I wish it was your f***ing kids in that Russian school. c***s!

May those words come back to haunt you, you sad, sad imbecile.

Explain to me why I am a sad imbecile for finding all terrorism deplorable. Do I assume then that you sympathise with the people who were defending terrorism in Ireland? If so then I can only assume that you also sympathise with the plight of the "hostage takers" in Russia. Maybe it is you and your murderer defending ilk who need haunting, you f***wit.

f***ing right, Graham Fowler. Certain Americans often seem to think Irish terrorism against us is somehow different from every other form of terrorism on the planet. I heard (and am aghast to believe) that certain Irish bars in NEW YORK *STILL* have collections for the IRA. After EVERYTHING that happened in New York three years ago next week. HOW COULD THEY? HOW COULD THEY? Irish-Americans were heavily represented in the NYPD and FDNY who suffered such huge losses on 9/11. HOW CAN THEY *STILL* SUPPORT TERRORISM EVEN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN NEW YORK? I can only surmise that these people are particularly stupid c***s.

> Explain to me why I am a sad imbecile for finding all terrorism
> deplorable. Do I assume then that you sympathise with the people who were
> defending terrorism in Ireland? If so then I can only assume that you also
> sympathise with the plight of the "hostage takers" in Russia.
> Maybe it is you and your murderer defending ilk who need haunting, you
> f***wit.

Thanks Bardot, it's nice to know that not everyone on this site is an apologist for murderous people although clearly there are many who are.

Because kids in Russia are going through a dreadful ordeal,you wish other kids were going through something similar??
And you wonder why you are are a sad imbecile???
You ESPECIALLY sad imbecile.And waste of humanity.

Ok then would it make you happier if I said I wished the actual people who were defending Michael Collins were in that school rather than their kids. My point really was about the injustice that innocent people go through the type of situation that is happening in Russia yet there is always some sick f*** apologist who defends the rights of terrorists to terrorise people in the name of "freedom". I was really wondering whether the people on here who were defending Collins would still tell me that "one man's terrorist was another man's freedom fighter" if their own kids were in that school. Personally I think your anger would be better aimed at the people on here who advocate terrorism rather than at somebody who abhores all forms of violence. Maybe I put my point in a tactless way and I apologise for that. Not sure you should be assuming you are the opinion of everybody though.

'Salright, mate. There are some TRULY ignorant, uneducated, scarily thick people on this site. And what's the betting most of these posters who proclaim "terrorists = champion of the oppressed" have never actually experienced any first-hand violence in their lives? While that might not necessarily be so of the particular person posting above - I have very often found that to be the case in my travels.

Plus it's so absurdly ironic that there is someone on a MORRISSEY site championing Islamic fundamentalists like Bin Laden (see the thread below which I have posted on - he calls Bin Laden a 'hero' fighting a 'just cause'). Ummmm....while nobody can claim to know whether or not Moz is a homosexual for sure (I personally think he's bi, but that's neither here nor there in this instance), the man has openly pronounced his 'sympathy for gay culture' (his own words) and a huge portion of his work is infused with blurring gender boundaries/sexual ambiguity/amibvalence and addresses homosexual (in addition to hetero- and bi-sexual) themes. While only an ignorant person with a very narrow-minded conceptualisation of gender and sexuality would insist that this means he therefore *must* be 100 per cent gay, it is safe to say Moz obviously feels, at the very least, an affinity with the rejection of compulsory heterosexuality and stereotypically defined gender roles - and these sentiments are flagrantly manifest in his body of work. Surely if you appreciate Morrissey's work (as you would expect someone who frequents this site to do) this must include at least a mild *awareness* of these issues. And how this can sit comfortably with championing an Islamic fundamentalist is beyond me. We all know the Islamic fundamentalist viewpoint on gender/sexuality! And it ain't got nothing in common with Moz's.

> Thanks Bardot, it's nice to know that not everyone on this site is an
> apologist for murderous people although clearly there are many who are.

Lets hope our political leaders are viewing this site, hopefully they'll pick up on our various positions and attitudes and change the world for the better.

> Ok then would it make you happier if I said I wished the actual people who
> were defending Michael Collins were in that school rather than their kids.
> My point really was about the injustice that innocent people go through
> the type of situation that is happening in Russia yet there is always some
> sick f*** apologist who defends the rights of terrorists to terrorise
> people in the name of "freedom". I was really wondering whether
> the people on here who were defending Collins would still tell me that
> "one man's terrorist was another man's freedom fighter" if their
> own kids were in that school. Personally I think your anger would be
> better aimed at the people on here who advocate terrorism rather than at
> somebody who abhores all forms of violence. Maybe I put my point in a
> tactless way and I apologise for that. Not sure you should be assuming you
> are the opinion of everybody though.

so, to recap:

terrorism = bad
oppressive regimes = bad
two wrongs make a right = false
people on this site all being on the same page = very false, but probably less so than you'd imagine

Re: so, to recap:

To be honest I think there are lots of people who use this site who think terrorism is acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom