To say the least I am truly disgusted. (Please read David T.)

I said it before but it still holds true, Morrissey guesting on Russell Brand is is as pitiable as sight as I have seen in a long time. Morrissey used to stand like a Collosus in a music world inhabited by pygmies, A Gulliverian figure compared to the Lilliputians around him who would do anything, appear on anything, just to shift a few extra copies of their latest offering, but he was so different...He used to say no...

Replies to this will be pointless as I ask David T to remove my logins as of now, and thank him for allowing me onto his site as a guest for all these years, David has taken a lot of abuse and to be fair Moz could and should have been more supportive, David did a magnificent job keeping the Moz community going for 7 long fruitless years, and the abuse he has taken from "guests" and threats of legal action from other quarters really are poor reward. Well I salute him 'cause he is a gent!

So thats it sportsfans, thats a wrap, as they say, I met an awful lot of people, and a lot of awful people here, and to finish the post ,to them I'd like to say thanks.

Thanks.

....another drama queen announcing his / her retirement from this messageboard.
And as with all of the others, you will come running back in a few days time when you realise that this messageboard was the only thing you had in your life and you have absolutely nothing of any worth to do during the rest of the day.
See you soon

The Goat
PS - Do you think Reggie has left the site already or do you think he / she will be checking this thread every hour to see what has been written about him / her........ we all know the answer to that one.

Can't we all just ignore these in future? It's boring.

Every week we get someone saying they've had it with Morrissey. Usually due to him having the gall to release a record or announce a gig.

My suspicion is it's all the same person.

Read that we're supposed to be ignoring this thread, didn't bother to read what reg wrote;) Hope that's ok.

Another troll bites the dust
zero.jpg