TTY: Morrissey Translation Rights

Morrissey Translation Rights - true-to-you.net
19 October 2015

Any worldwide publisher interested in publishing Morrissey's Autobiography or List of the Lost within their own territory and language, please contact:

Nicholas Brown
GSO Business Management
15260 Ventura blvd
Suite 2100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
fax 818 990 5707

people_reading_list_of_the_lost_.jpg

--
Moz must be joking around.
After he canceled his Autobiography translations around the world does he really believe anyone is gonna be interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey. How about hiring an editor ( like a real novelist does...) and translating it into Proper English?

It's real convenient you're getting defensive about this phony photo, it just solidifies my point. If you're going to go to extremes to FAKE an event, at least do some research on managing your meta data. The time stamp for this photo is September 29 6:04pm. "Go get that pic before we head back to the UK."

Just be honest. It's easier.

YOU ARE WRONG
FYI
THIS PIC HAS BEEN PUBLISHED BY GUILLAUME METAYER ON SEPT 24TH ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL
LOOK : https://www.facebook.com/guillaume.metayer.3/posts/1158429084184484

So they gave free copies of the book to homeless people? Well that's pretty generous, and unusual, coming from Morrissey. I've always known he had a heart of gold.

Look at their glowing faces. It really is the Magic of Christmas.

gave away to the homeless with a fifty tucked inside it. nobody was going to read it for free.
with the fifty safely in their pockets you can even pretend to read it. doubtful that bunch even understands what moz is about.

- - - Updated - - -

So they gave free copies of the book to homeless people? Well that's pretty generous, and unusual, coming from Morrissey. I've always known he had a heart of gold.

Look at their glowing faces. It really is the Magic of Christmas.

gave away to the homeless with a fifty tucked inside it. nobody was going to read it for free.
with the fifty safely in their pockets you can even pretend to read it. doubtful that bunch even understands what moz is about.

- - - Updated - - -

i think those are the members of the blue rose society reading the book.

dont you have a life that you have to be here all every day all day? are you posting from your classroom?

its not that difficult to post a lot on a forum as we all have smart phones. of o need to kill ten min waiting in a docs office ill browse and post. if im waiting for something else ill do the same. i think it weirder that you care about how much other people post enough to comment to them about it. dont you have anything better to talk about

i think hes gonna write another one

I say, what a Ssssplendid idea.
I've got the title already: "The Queen Isn't Very Dead"
Basically the sequel, in which all the characters killed in LOTL spring back to life, with a vengeance. Eliza for instance is determined to make cars pay, and sets out to destroy the Volkswagen company. Successfully.
Then of course she dies in a hot air balloon crash (cos she has to go, but she has to go the right way, you know...)

The editor says it's a masterpiece! Can't wait!

(We still get bits of brain flying around, nobody said he'd gone soft in that one. Less bulbs though, but you can't always be bulby in books: you have to save some energy for real life.)

its not that difficult to post a lot on a forum as we all have smart phones. of o need to kill ten min waiting in a docs office ill browse and post. if im waiting for something else ill do the same. i think it weirder that you care about how much other people post enough to comment to them about it. dont you have anything better to talk about

thank you. I only post on here to spread a little of my love light. :)

and with my love lights rays.....

Ketamine Sun... Melting TROLLS 24/7 !!!

its not that difficult to post a lot on a forum as we all have smart phones. of o need to kill ten min waiting in a docs office ill browse and post. if im waiting for something else ill do the same.

Are you so afraid of your own thoughts that you can't spend even a few minutes with them? I realize that most people are and I find it seriously disturbing.

Are you so afraid of your own thoughts that you can't spend even a few minutes with them? I realize that most people are and I find it seriously disturbing.

I agree... Why spend even a moment with ones thoughts when one can share them with all...Then again, It's when one reflects on the within and without the micro/macro universe.. And my thoughts are your thoughts and that you and I are ONE... ? WOW! ... yes when I pause to reflect that someone like you and someone like me are sharing the same thoughts and that this 'separation' is only illusion.... yes VERY disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_n8ORz4qi8 peace! :)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom