TTY: "This is why Trump is everybody's enemy"

An Internet stalker? Someone that replies to your posts on a forum is a stalker?
I didn't agree with you and explained why and that makes me an interloper, a goon, a stalker.
You posted your opinion repeatedly and I responded to it several times. Now you want to pretend you're a victim.
To me this conversation is interesting not for the actual topics, but for the way people express their ideas. I did "condemn" Trump when I pointed out that his own ex-wife called him a rapist and then amended her statement to say it wasn't legally rape but she felt degraded. Speaking on the same subject his own lawyer stated that a man can not legally rape his wife, something that is untrue in the US, but never mind. It was made very clear that she made the comment she was raped and Trump and his lawyer somehow got her to amend her statement.
You've almost managed to make this about yourself and how you're being victimized by me. I can see why you support Hillary. "It's not about the emails! It's about the Russians cooperating with Wikileaks!"

And your template where you try to end each post with a simply devastating putdown is, as you say, not outrageous but laughable.

When you try and debate with 12 slack you simply don't have an idea how extreme Sweden really is. Sweden is beyond debate and everyone is tooling up for a war. Maybe not a war like we have seen before but something major will kick off very soon.

As for me claiming to be a nazi was me being a troll and playing into the hands of those that will always see a nazi in people that do not agree with their view on things. That sort of tactic has killed the debate and made people turn to extremism. Breivik was the result of that tactic used by the norwegian government who are now attacking certain individuals on a daily basis in their own homes.

The thing is, we can all find both sides of the story now but for some it is more easy to believe what they were told and those people live in fear of reality. Before it used to be the extremists that lived in fear but now it is the silent majority who of course fear to lose what they have and end up with a society that has collapsed and parts of the swedish society collapsed long ago but with certain meassures they can keep on going for a bit yet and most people will put a blind eye to the problems as long as they don't end up on their own doorstep.

The debate is over and people chose sides and now we just wait for the trigger to send Sweden and many other countries into some sort of war that I believe will be less structured than previous wars we have seen meaning their will be true anarchy and no possible way for the police to defend its citizens and the military will be torn as to which side to support.

A police video from their work in Rinkeby famous for riots and especially the big riot after Trump mentioned Sweden in his speech.

I just wanna add that the reason for there being so many grenade attacks in Sweden is because those grenades come from the balkan war along with a lot of weapons of course. During the balkan war they had a huge storage unit for all the weapons and grenades and when the war ended that all ended up in the hands of criminals who of course sold it all off and a majority of it ended up in Sweden since the balkans war was already funded by crime in Sweden and the criminal channels were already in place to ship it.

The controversy surrounding Arkan the war lord is so deep that the film they tried to make many years ago still has not been made. Even a tough guy like Vinnie Jones backed out of playing Arkan in the movie. Arkan had a son in Sweden and was the one behind a series of bank robberies in Sweden that funded the serbs war in the balkans.

You might even claim that the balkans war ended in the balkans but will continue in Sweden anytime soon but this time driven by other types of issues.

I just wanna add that the reason for there being so many grenade attacks in Sweden is because those grenades come from the balkan war along with a lot of weapons of course. During the balkan war they had a huge storage unit for all the weapons and grenades and when the war ended that all ended up in the hands of criminals who of course sold it all off and a majority of it ended up in Sweden since the balkans war was already funded by crime in Sweden and the criminal channels were already in place to ship it.

The controversy surrounding Arkan the war lord is so deep that the film they tried to make many years ago still has not been made. Even a tough guy like Vinnie Jones backed out of playing Arkan in the movie. Arkan had a son in Sweden and was the one behind a series of bank robberies in Sweden that funded the serbs war in the balkans.

You might even claim that the balkans war ended in the balkans but will continue in Sweden anytime soon but this time driven by other types of issues.

Arkan and his white tigers:

%C5%BDeljko_Ra%C5%BEnatovi%C4%87.jpg

Arkan's swedish son Michael:

ARKAN-SIN%20MIHAJLO%20-%20CECA.JPG

When you try and debate with 12 slack you simply don't have an idea how extreme Sweden really is. Sweden is beyond debate and everyone is tooling up for a war. Maybe not a war like we have seen before but something major will kick off very soon.

As for me claiming to be a nazi was me being a troll and playing into the hands of those that will always see a nazi in people that do not agree with their view on things. That sort of tactic has killed the debate and made people turn to extremism. Breivik was the result of that tactic used by the norwegian government who are now attacking certain individuals on a daily basis in their own homes.

The thing is, we can all find both sides of the story now but for some it is more easy to believe what they were told and those people live in fear of reality. Before it used to be the extremists that lived in fear but now it is the silent majority who of course fear to lose what they have and end up with a society that has collapsed and parts of the swedish society collapsed long ago but with certain meassures they can keep on going for a bit yet and most people will put a blind eye to the problems as long as they don't end up on their own doorstep.

The debate is over and people chose sides and now we just wait for the trigger to send Sweden and many other countries into some sort of war that I believe will be less structured than previous wars we have seen meaning their will be true anarchy and no possible way for the police to defend its citizens and the military will be torn as to which side to support.

I understand what you're saying and agree with this. This post and the one about where the grenades come from are interesting and informative.
This part I bolded about "the debate is over and people chose sides" is always true to some degree. People don't really look at evidence that challenges their beliefs. There are studies that prove that most people, once they have chosen a position, are not swayed by the facts. And also as you say "we can all find both sides of the story now," and hopefully people will start looking closer. The US election somehow managed to have two of the most hated or least respected people in politics up for the top spot and I would think that while supporting one of them because they are on your side makes sense, offering blind allegiance to either of these people does not make sense. That's what I find interesting, and all the posturing is entertaining in a way.

I think the conservatives are winning in this thread mostly because the liberals lack a sense of humor. But enough of the hot air. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

An Internet stalker? Someone that replies to your posts on a forum is a stalker?
I didn't agree with you and explained why and that makes me an interloper, a goon, a stalker.
You posted your opinion repeatedly and I responded to it several times. Now you want to pretend you're a victim.
To me this conversation is interesting not for the actual topics, but for the way people express their ideas. I did "condemn" Trump when I pointed out that his own ex-wife called him a rapist and then amended her statement to say it wasn't legally rape but she felt degraded. Speaking on the same subject his own lawyer stated that a man can not legally rape his wife, something that is untrue in the US, but never mind. It was made very clear that she made the comment she was raped and Trump and his lawyer somehow got her to amend her statement.
You've almost managed to make this about yourself and how you're being victimized by me. I can see why you support Hillary. "It's not about the emails! It's about the Russians cooperating with Wikileaks!"

And your template where you try to end each post with a simply devastating putdown is, as you say, not outrageous but laughable.

How foolish of me to have made your arseholeness towards me about me. How rude and self-important of me. Regarding you addressing me several other times and your claim that you did actually comment on Trump: it’s smart to stick to one user name, makes it easier for people to follow what you’ve said.

And your attempts to paint me as some kind of Hillary fan boy is grasping at straws. I have said that I support her policies but have reservation about her as a person. I said from the beginning that, when faced with two alternatives in an election, you go for the less bad one because you want to keep the greater evil out. To me, Trump and the Republicans are the greater evil.

yes, it is sad, but take heart, im sure the men of europe are far more beautiful! also, you forgot to mention justin trudeaus perfect hair. i would've let it go, but it's a matter of national pride here in canada. i mean, what else have we got other than a handsome prime minister?

Tons of gays, straights and snow?
Ice hockey? :squiffy:
And of course, here at this site we have you Rifke!
Doesn't it make you feel proud? :brows:

I'm just starting to like Canada because of you! :p
I can't possibility hold you or Canadian people in general accountable for clubsealing.
And if I did it would be wrong!
:love:

I understand what you're saying and agree with this. This post and the one about where the grenades come from are interesting and informative.
This part I bolded about "the debate is over and people chose sides" is always true to some degree. People don't really look at evidence that challenges their beliefs. There are studies that prove that most people, once they have chosen a position, are not swayed by the facts. And also as you say "we can all find both sides of the story now," and hopefully people will start looking closer. The US election somehow managed to have two of the most hated or least respected people in politics up for the top spot and I would think that while supporting one of them because they are on your side makes sense, offering blind allegiance to either of these people does not make sense. That's what I find interesting, and all the posturing is entertaining in a way.

I think the conservatives are winning in this thread mostly because the liberals lack a sense of humor. But enough of the hot air. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

I could be kind to 12 slack and people like him and say that reality has caught up with these people who are now fully occupied to hide the cracks and deny things like the Baghdad Bob's that they are.

Tons of gays, straights and snow?
Ice hockey? :squiffy:
And of course, here at this site we have you Rifke!
Doesn't it make you feel proud? :brows:

I'm just starting to like Canada because of you! :p
I can't possibility hold you or Canadian people in general accountable for clubsealing.
And if I did it would be wrong!
:love:
oh gerrit, you are ever so sweet. by any chance have you been drinking more than your usual amount tonight?? :p

oh gerrit, you are ever so sweet. by any chance have you been drinking more than your usual amount tonight?? :p

Maybe I have :(
But that doesn't influence the meaning of what I said.
On the contrary, children, and people who drank slightly more then their usual amount, speak the truth. :laughing:
By the way, your president is far too cute and it undermines his undoubtedly good intentions!
I am missing the stories about videostore guy, Hungarian landlady,
grocery store Moz look a like, hobo's with lice and I am waiting for some other new character to appear.
Indulge me!:)

Maybe I have :(
But that doesn't influence the meaning of what I said.
On the contrary, children, and people who drank slightly more then their usual amount, speak the truth. :laughing:
By the way, your president is far too cute and it undermines his undoubtedly good intentions!
I am missing the stories about videostore guy, Hungarian landlady,
grocery store Moz look a like, hobo's with lice and I am waiting for some other new character to appear.
Indulge me!:)
i cant. nothing ever happens around here and im too riddled with hatred for all those around me to tell charming stories.:(

ill let you in on a little something about our 'president' though. the thing about our 'president' is that before he became our 'president' no one ever thought he was good-looking. everyone just thought he was just some cheesy gimp. 'not as cool or charismatic as his dad*', everyone said. becoming prime minister he gained validity, so that basically overnight he went from being some cheesy canadian gimp who didnt stand a chance, to being not only prime minister, but super-hot as well. true story.
and just to give morrissey even more reason to boycott canada, another thing about our 'president' is that he likes wearing fur. a lot of it.
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/justin.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=625&h=495

*fidel castro

Last edited:
i cant. nothing ever happens around here and im too riddled with hatred for all those around me to tell charming stories.:(

ill let you in on a little something about our 'president' though. the thing about our 'president' is that before he became our 'president' no one ever thought he was good-looking. everyone just thought he was just some cheesy gimp. 'not as cool or charismatic as his dad', everyone said. becoming prime minister he gained validity, so that basically overnight he went from being some cheesy canadian gimp who didnt stand a chance, to being not only prime minister, but super-hot as well. true story.
another thing about our 'president' is that he likes wearing fur. a lot of it.
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/justin.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=625&h=495

I never considered those stories to be charming as on purpose to be so. I liked the more or less sociological view and the free fantasy of your thoughts on them. They were quite funny too without being miserable and bitter.
But I understand you're not into that at the moment.
I hope the hatred isn't eating you up inside.
Mind you, as I said before, hatred, boredom, depression, isolation, dissapointment can be a well of creative sources to tap from if you have an artistic goal.
The president liking to wear fur is not going well with the so-called leftish, liberal thinking people. That is, if they don't want to ignore it. I have my doubts about that.
Never mind, still enjoying your posts! ;)

Yes, Sweden is virtually on the brink of war. It’s literally hell on earth and every day is a fight for survival.

And stop painting Anders Breivik - cold blooded killer of 77 innocent people - as some sort of victim of an oppressive system, Hitler licker.

Yes, Sweden is virtually on the brink of war. It’s literally hell on earth and every day is a fight for survival.

" Everyday is like survival
You're my lover
Not my rival
Karma, karma, karma, chameleon "

If there is any hell or heaven it is only on earth to be found, depending on what you, or anybody else is looking for of course. :rolleyes:
Why not Sweden? Heaven is there too. :brows:

And it is bound by the (human) invention or discovery, if you like, of time.
So there is a beginning and an end to it.
Might be disappointing for some people to think like that but I find it a relief to think there will always be an end.
I don't care what anyone says about you, I like you and I support you. :thumb:

Conservatives' idea of humor these days is calling liberals snowflakes and sore losers like gang of playground bullies. Not just here.

The irony of them defending the most humorless delicate snowflake, thin-skinned and perpetually offended Donald J Trump, is of course completely lost on them.

People have always been in denial over problems and the great wars are proof of that and some never learn.

I am not conservative and call myself a realist which means others call you a racist.

Breivik was no surprise to me as I met so many norwegians over in Manchester over the years that all made comments that were reflected in Breivik's attacks.

" Everyday is like survival
You're my lover
Not my rival
Karma, karma, karma, chameleon "

If there is any hell or heaven it is only on earth to be found, depending on what you, or anybody else is looking for of course. :rolleyes:
Why not Sweden? Heaven is there too. :brows:

And it is bound by the (human) invention or discovery, if you like, of time.
So there is a beginning and an end to it.
Might be disappointing for some people to think like that but I find it a relief to think there will always be an end.
I don't care what anyone says about you, I like you and I support you. :thumb:

The way you make yourself come across as stupid might have been cute 10 years ago but not these days and you know full well the problems you have in your own country where people have been killed in the streets for their political beliefs. I would have hoped an old man like you would have known better but I also know a thing or two about your past so maybe you identify with the criminals?

Silly old man you will never get laid here and where you live you can get laid at every street corner so take a walk.

Apparently a post about a judge refusing to deport a gang of teens from Afghanistan who gang-rape a boy is not allowed in this thread? It happened in Sweden and I think it contributes to the discussion, It is an extreme case and doesn't reflect on all immigrants but the judge's ruling is very divisive and counterproductive to all people who want to coexist peacefully, in my opinion.
It relates to the discussion that two people in this thread are having about Sweden and the current state of society there and wasn't written in an inflammatory way. It simply presented a current news story for discussion. I'm disappointed that it's not allowed.

A police video from their work in Rinkeby famous for riots and especially the big riot after Trump mentioned Sweden in his speech.

It's funny that the Police "Demolition Man" is the soundtrack but I don't understand what's happening in that video.

Back
Top Bottom