URGENT - Morrrissey pulls out of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross"

It's due to be taped at around 7pm tonight, i think this is a hoax at the moment, but you never know

Just phoned the production company

They have heard nothing of this...

Sounds like it might be a hoax.

regardless, i am going.

Re: Can you fake "oriel.ox.ac.uk" through an anonymizer?

Sorry I am not techy enough to know (don't have much experience with anonymizer's like some on here )

Also the original post was a quote: "" but then he said the source was 'from a friend.'

It's someone at oxford university, or using a proxy server based there, just googled it.

Good heavens

Hello again everyone. I'm sorry to have caused such a fuss - I guess people are understandably dubious.

First - I've just posted on the original Ross story on the main board using my username and password. See http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/02/27/1649258

Secondly - I got this information from somebody very closely involved in the shoiw. I was due to be going myself, but am now not going as a result. But do, by all means, go anyway - I went last time he was on, and the place was packed out with Moz fans, so I'm sure you won't be on your own, and the whole experience is lots of fun. Just don't be disappointed.

Re: You are posting from Oxford university then?

Yes yes - but can you stop this now, please?

Strange that the production company know nothing about it, time will tell.

I just rang the bbc switchboard and a woman checked with the studio... confirmed he's definately pulled out.

Well, that's cost him huge publicity and sales, Sanctuary will be pleased.

Re: Personal reasons = Bottled it

It does make you wonder whether this was all confirmed in the first place, doesn't it? Interesting that Pink releases her lp on the same day.

i think it was confirmed as it was in all the listings, awful news.

THANKS FOR THAT BROKEN, YOU HOAXER!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN YOU SAID 'I KNOW IT'S OVER' WAS PLAYED

Back
Top Bottom