Moz on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross Rumour

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
I've been informed that Morrissey is due to appear on Jonathan Ross on Friday 15th, the show gets recorded the night before at TVC on Wood Lane.
Keep an eye on http://www.offthekerb.co.uk/news/index.php for further details and ticket info.
I went along when he was on in 2004, it's well worth going if you can get a ticket.

Last edited:
wasn't he already on jonathan this year? why would he go on again?
friday 15th the what? december?..

Hooligan,

I've been stabbed in the back, so many many times, I don't have any skin, but that's just the way it goes..

He pulled out at the last minute and went back just to do a song a few weeks later.
I presume he's on to plug something around the UK tour.

Oh how fantastic, I really hope this happens, I was so disappointed earlier this year when he pulled out, I'd spent the whole week in anticipation of it! Jonathan Ross is great too and hopefully Morrissey will be more comfortable with it all this time, he looked like he was pained throughout the last interview- understandable though. He did look relaxed earlier this year, but I'm sure that's because he wasn't being expected to talk.

It would be nice to see a TV interview where he is quite relaxed. The original JR interview was tense probably because at the time Morrissey didn't know how his "comeback" would be received. So he was really nervous.

And of course if Jonathon can bring himself to ask a few intelligent questions other than "Will you be my mate?", that would be a bonus.

Do you think he will fly from Munich on the 14th to be interviewed by Woss and then fly back to Dussledorf the next day for the gig that night?
Not as if there is anything to plug or promote is there? (or is there!!??)

The Goat

If Morrissey'll be on the programme it may be recorded on 30th November because UK tour will start from 2nd December.:)

Need some help with Jonathan Ross, please guys!
When is the show recorded if it is aired on the 24th of November?
And I also recollect clicking on the link posted above and there was some tickets information, but now I can't find it!:(

How do I get the tickets?

The question of life and death! (and no, morrissey is not gonna be there on 24th)

Need some help with Jonathan Ross, please guys!
When is the show recorded if it is aired on the 24th of November?
And I also recollect clicking on the link posted above and there was some tickets information, but now I can't find it!:(

How do I get the tickets?

The question of life and death! (and no, morrissey is not gonna be there on 24th)

This time we reckon Morrissey won't be on the show.
You should try to get tickets of Russell Brand show.

Back
Top Bottom