Morrissey Central "Vera Lynn" (August 28, 2020)

VERA LYNN IS UK NUMBER 1 WITH PATRIOTIC BRITISH SONG

MORRISSEY DISPLAYS VERA LYNN ON NME FRONT COVER

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c_1_sdurrx.jpg

kevin cummins
photograph

(As seen recently in the condolences thread).
FWD.

Great, another racist using a post about Vera Lynn to spread one of RT's shit-stirring tweets.

Moz isn't connected to that group & they should go parasite on someone else.

It hardly takes the meddling of Russia Today to ferment bitter divisions in western Europe’s rapidly changing, multicultural utopias. Remember though, diversity is our strength kiddies.

You claimed to have been IN one of them. I'm prepared to believe you're OLD but not immortal.
I joked once about how I liked to visit Limehouse opium dens for a bit of skag on occasion - can't remember the context, but you obviously didn't get it.

I'm in my 30s by the way - but highly knowledgeable.

It hardly takes the meddling of Russia Today to ferment bitter divisions in western Europe’s rapidly changing, multicultural utopias. Remember though, diversity is our strength kiddies.

Amazing Russia puts so much effort into then.

Do you live in Hull?

No, I really wasn't. You were talking bollocks and you've posted nothing subsequently that changes that fact. There was certainly emigration from the UK to Australian and NZ but it's ludicrous to claim that that was some kind of 'white-flight' programme. The migration was primarily promoted by Aus and NZ who needed skilled workers which they lacked.

So, the left tells us, that we didn't have enough people for all the jobs, so we imported those from the Commonwealth.......yet, at the same time, were ok, to let the future generation move abroad? Yere.........that makes sense.

So, the left tells us, that we didn't have enough people for all the jobs, so we imported those from the Commonwealth.......yet, at the same time, were ok, to let the future generation move abroad? Yere.........that makes sense.
We invited people to do the menial jobs that British people didn't want to do. Aus and NZ tried to attract the highly skilled professions such as doctors.

I joked once about how I liked to visit Limehouse opium dens for a bit of skag - can't remember the context, but you obviously didn't get it.

I'm in my 30s by the way - but highly knowledgeable.

You weren't joking.

Sad you're a young ish racist.

f***ing cool. maybe I'll give up old Smokey and move there. Hull 10 London Zilch.
You should. It's a shit-hole covered in a thick veneer of grim hopelessness. There are just as many criminals there as anywhere else but they are all white, which will undoubtedly please you.

We invited people to do the menial jobs that British people didn't want to do. Aus and NZ tried to attract the highly skilled professions such as doctors.

The menial jobs people didn't want to do? What the F are you on about? Who do you think cleaned the streets and toilets before that? Did the working class suddenly say...oh, we aren't doing that anymore...we're far too good for that. You are full of SHITE.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom