Morrissey Central "Vera Lynn" (August 28, 2020)

VERA LYNN IS UK NUMBER 1 WITH PATRIOTIC BRITISH SONG

MORRISSEY DISPLAYS VERA LYNN ON NME FRONT COVER

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c_1_sdurrx.jpg

kevin cummins
photograph

(As seen recently in the condolences thread).
FWD.

Fallacy. British people did want to do them but they were lying dead in Flanders.
Hmm, that's a bold claim even by your standards. People were lying dead in Flanders fervently wishing they could be bus drivers? Really??

Do you live in Hull?

What’s the relevance of that question? You didn’t want to say where you live I note.

Hull has its no go zones, grooming gangs, terrorists and all the rest of it. We can mourn the loss of London, Birmingham, Slough, Luton, Dewsbury, Lesicester and all the rest without being local. We can also observe the ongoing trends.

Hull and its surrounding regions have lost plenty of the last green spaces to housing estates as the native people flee from being enriched elsewhere.

The menial jobs people didn't want to do? What the F are you on about? Who do you think cleaned the streets and toilets before that? Did the working class suddenly say...oh, we aren't doing that anymore...we're far too good for that. You are full of SHITE.
All those immigrants had no difficulty finding work. Especially when competing with your indolent fore-fathers.

You should. It's a shit-hole covered in a thick veneer of grim hopelessness. There are just as many criminals there as anywhere else but they are all white, which will undoubtedly please you.
I agree - and i'm joking by the way. No black council estate in London is anywhere near as bleak as anywhere in Hull. This is what happens when you undermine the natives and treat them like shit for years. These are the people the Labour party has abandoned.

And the Housemartins rock.

What’s the relevance of that question? You didn’t want to say where you live I note.

Hull has its no go zones, grooming gangs, terrorists and all the rest of it. We can mourn the loss of London, Birmingham, Slough, Luton, Dewsbury, Lesicester and all the rest without being local. We can also observe the ongoing trends.

Hull and its surrounding regions have lost plenty of the last green spaces to housing estates as the native people flee from being enriched elsewhere.

You mean you don't have to live somewhere to lie about it on the internet.

I know you are but what am I.............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You're hopeless at this.
Yet you are the one who constantly wriggles around, changes the subject, and suddenly starts getting all tetchy. "Oh bugger,' thinks Hoffmann, "I can't answer that one. Hmm... I know I'll change the subject! Winner!!"
Sorry, Alf, I saw through you long ago.

Yet you are the one who constantly wriggles around, changes the subject, and suddenly starts getting all tetchy. "Oh bugger,' thinks Hoffmann, "I can't answer that one. Hmm... I know I'll change the subject! Winner!!"
Sorry, Alf, I saw through you long ago.

You're describing yourself all the time. Have some self-realization man.

Oh you mean like the mass unemployed working class that walked from Jarrow to London eh?
Wokesters think the past was exactly the same as today. We all lived in heated homes always.

Whites were serfs living in filth conditions in their own nation and sent off to die in wars for centuries.

That's a spectacular non-answer. But my question was not unreasonable given your username. I'm suspecting that you don't live there given your answer.

He's an angry man kids. Esp when he's made to look silly on the interwebs.
Looking silly on the interwebs is something that I leave to you and Soggy Toast. I note that you dumped the 'white-flight emigration' argument as soon as you realised I'd rumbled you.

Wokesters think the past was exactly the same as today. We all lived in heated homes always.

Whites were serfs living in filth conditions in their own nation and sent off to die in wars for centuries.

And racists like you reduce everything to skin colour & think your shitty attitude will somehow improve our world.

You can't get any traction so you hijack this website as if anything would come of it except more flack for Moz.

Back
Top Bottom