Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Extended)

NASTI

An extended version of Morrissey rarity from 1989 originally realised on Factory as FAC244+ and it was given away free by Factory Records with initial pressings of the Durutti Column album. Original song is under 2 minutes long (1:50) ending on a bum note, and laughter... This version is 1 minute + longer (3:02) so I hope you like it:

http://soundcloud.com/moz-krew-serb...-how-i-got-my-edit-wrong-mks-extended-version

Last edited:
Re: Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Exten

An extended version of Morrissey rarity from 1989 originally realised on Factory as FAC244+ and it was given away free by Factory Records with initial pressings of the Durutti Column album. Original song is under 2 minutes long (1:50) ending on a bum note, and laughter... Version I did is 1 minute + longer (3:02) so I hope you like it:

http://soundcloud.com/moz-krew-serb...-how-i-got-my-edit-wrong-mks-extended-version

Really, really well done. Nice.

P.

Re: Vincent Gerard & Stephen Patrick - I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong(Exten

It's really wonderful m/ friend.

very nice. anything else?

This is wonderful. As much as I love 'I Know Very Well How I Got My Name', I always thought it a shame that they abandoned the guitar style used in '...Not Wrong'. So to have a full version of the song as it was (seemingly) originally intended to be played is great.

very nice. anything else?

well, not yet. thanks

This is wonderful. As much as I love 'I Know Very Well How I Got My Name', I always thought it a shame that they abandoned the guitar style used in '...Not Wrong'. So to have a full version of the song as it was (seemingly) originally intended to be played is great.

yes I totally agree with you and that's why I tried to complete the original version of the song.. I'm glad you like it :)

That was very nice. Now Vini plays guitar.

By the way, the original track was released on CD, so there must be a high quality, lossless version out there ... does anybody have it? I've heard only poor quality versions until now!

An extended version of Morrissey rarity from 1989 originally realised on Factory as FAC244+ and it was given away free by Factory Records with initial pressings of the Durutti Column album. Original song is under 2 minutes long (1:50) ending on a bum note, and laughter... Version I did is 1 minute + longer (3:02) so I hope you like it:

How have you edited this?

An extended version of Morrissey rarity from 1989 originally realised on Factory as FAC244+ and it was given away free by Factory Records with initial pressings of the Durutti Column album. Original song is under 2 minutes long (1:50) ending on a bum note, and laughter... This version is 1 minute + longer (3:02) so I hope you like it:

download option has been disabled! Can you upload this once again?

By the way, the original track was released on CD, so there must be a high quality, lossless version out there ... does anybody have it? I've heard only poor quality versions until now!

Did anyone ever come through with this? I'm also looking for a lossless version from the CD, because my 7" just doesn't cut it.

Did anyone ever come through with this? I'm also looking for a lossless version from the CD, because my 7" just doesn't cut it.

Here.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom