Vintage Photos

tumblr_pze25if1ka1r90m4vo1_540.jpg

Keanu Reeves, Malibu, 1993

Richard+Burton+Quotes-17.jpg

be careful.
yeah, yeah, hold still. and later we get an anti-dandruff agent at macy's.
bitch.
thank you, pisshead.

Last edited by a moderator:
the-cincinnati-kid-us-1965-l-r-tuesday-weld-steve-mcqueen-date-1965-K3P1TB.jpg

there was a bar of soap floatin at my toes. it drowned.
you're so funny, steve. tweedeleedee.
what the hell makes you think so?

She Rode The Wild Turkey (And Whistled A Chipper Tune) (1949)

B3epqolCcAAUkIS.jpg
this war photograph triggered the legendary turkey attacks of 1950 in which thelonius t. rippenstein was eventually freed by his friends, his honour restored, and 34 rodeo starlets were killed in a bloody massacre on the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock-Stars-with-Their-Pets-22.jpg

my dear p. was so kind to open his family photo album for you. that's one of his british relatives, stanley p. macintosh from liverpool, posing in front of the singer morrissey from manchester in 1987. stanley later became morrissey's manager.

my dear p. was so kind to open his family photo album for you. that's one of his british relatives, stanley p. macintosh from liverpool, posing in front of the singer morrissey from manchester in 1987. stanley later became morrissey's manager.
oh my, what distinguished looking ancestry p has!

this kind of reminds me of when eddy (my bear) sees polar bears on tv and says "that's my dad" :lbf:

Insanity finally confirmed at last.

tumblr_pzcn9ksXO21qazanuo2_540.jpg

Martha Graham performing Letter to the World, 1940, an American modern dance piece exploring the life and work of the poet Emily Dickinson

tumblr_pzcn9ksXO21qazanuo1_540.jpg

Tags
images past photographs photos vintage
Back
Top Bottom