What does Morrissey feed his pets?

AlphonsePhive

I have been curious about this and thought it would be a good discussion with my fellow followers of Moz:

As a major supporter of pet rescue and adoption, and a vegan animal rights supporter, I am curious what does Morrissey suggest feeding cats and dogs ?
The pet food industry is atrocious and not spoken of very much.

Viva Moz.

Last edited:
I have been curious about this and thought it would be a good discussion with my fellow followers of Moz:

As a major supporter of pet rescue and adoption, and a vegan animal rights supporter, I am curious what Morrissey feeds his cats and dogs?

Viva Moz.

this is true. i didnt even know he had animals as pets. i feed mine a raw and natural diet but its tricky and i dont know if youre thinking of trying it yourself so hers some info as it can be dangerous depending on the animal. i had one dog, a pug, that couldnt eat much do to health issues that eventually caused his death so we fed him some weird stuff at times. his bowl would frequently have veggies pudding rice etc which we found funny for strangers to stumble upon

http://pets.webmd.com/features/vegetarian-diet-dogs-cats?page=2

As a major supporter of pet rescue and adoption, and a vegan animal rights supporter, I am curious what Morrissey feeds his cats and dogs?

Viva Moz.

He has no pets. No time.

I remember reading interview (possibly Smash Hits 31/01/1985) Morrissey was asked about his cat Tibby.

He wanted to feed vegetarian food to Tibby, but learnt that cats had to eat meat and fish otherwise they wouldn't survive.

I assumed that he may have or have had pets. Regardless, I edited the post to ask what does he or other animal rights activists and vegans suggest to feed pets. Thanks for responding.

I assumed that he may have or have had pets. Regardless, I edited the post to ask what does he or other animal rights activists and vegans suggest to feed pets. Thanks for responding.

yeah youll find some info on the link i provided for you. cats are tougher to do this with

I remember reading interview (possibly Smash Hits 31/01/1985) Morrissey was asked about his cat Tibby.

He wanted to feed vegetarian food to Tibby, but learnt that cats had to eat meat and fish otherwise they wouldn't survive.

I remember that interview too. He said that the cat refused to eat anything else. His final remark was something about feeding a dog Smarties, I seem to remember. I don't think he realised at the time that they were not in fact vegetarian.

Anyone who knows anything about dogs will know that they will eat what they like. I've walked through the park and as quick as a flash our little pooch is munching on a disgarded hot dog.

Back
Top Bottom